Mar 24, 2008

Hillary's Big Adventure Or Obama's Grandmama

Given the alternative in the selective memory dilemma, I dunno. If I was playing along, I think I'd probably maybe for sure go with....Hillary's Big Adventure. Because it's just so darned exciting! It's all about fun fun fun, and I'm sticking with Hillary and Chelsea. Running down the tarmac, ducking, weaving, then hitting the ground with abandon to avoid being riddled with bullet holes by those big meanie snipers.

I didn't know it would get better than "It's 3 am. Do you know what your pastor's been saying...for 20 years?". And if you need justification, you can always mention your typical white grandma.

McCain's kind of a yawner lately. I'm not sure he'd be fun enough to have in the White House for four years. But you know how I am....

8 Comments:

Donna. W said...

It's enough to make me puke. I'm writing in Mickey Mouse. He IS republican, right?

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Donald Duck!

Stacey said...

Well that's not what I was thinking....I was going more the Pixar route....like Mike from Monsters Inc, idk. Disney boys work for me too, though.

Angela Williams Duea said...

This is quite an eventful election. But do we really need 4 years of White House fun?

Angela Williams Duea said...

This is quite an eventful election. But do we really need 4 years of White House fun?

Angela Williams Duea said...

This is quite an eventful election. But do we really need 4 years of White House fun?

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Oh come on now! What about Johnny Bravo? He'd totally rock!

Cathi said...

Stacey, you always make me smile. I was talking to my husband about the three people who are up for the White House. John Mc Cain and Hillary lie or well, have selective memories and Obama has white people issues along with wearing blinders concerning his pastor. How come he didn't disagree with his pastor until the media picked up on the sermons??
I'm still voting for Mitt!
Hey, I posted about you!!