Sep 29, 2008

Beautiful Pink, Beautiful Survivors

Beautiful are those who fought and didn't win either (but I happen to believe they're dancing in heaven laughing at that statement right now).

I'm crossing over my digi and my personal blogs right now...but for a very very good reason. I had the honor of being involved with some fantastic designers at Scrap Professor in putting together a Fight For The Cure digi collab. It turned out to be an absolutely stunning kit, check it out:



I think it's a lovely kit, would be perfect for the girl/ladies in your life. And if you know someone fighting breast cancer, I think it's a great way to support them. Our church family just lost a beautiful wife and mother to breast cancer this past Saturday. It hits close to everyone's lives, I know. By the way, all these papers and elements you see here for $5. 100 percent of the proceeds to the Susan G Koman Foundation--the designers all donated their time and Jolie at Scrap Professor donated time, talent AND the store in which to put this amazing collab. If you do purchase the kit, let me know and I'll email you a code for $3 off anything in my SP store.

Photobucket

18 Comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I'm not into scrapbooking (never tried it) but those look cute. Sorry to hear about the lady in your church. :[ That really stinks.

D... said...

You have once again out done yourself, Stacey. Well done.

I am so sorry about your church member. That bites. One day, I hope we never have to hear about that happening.

My favorite quote is: Saving Second Base!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Beautiful, Stacey! Absolutely beautiful! My mom is a THREE-time survivor of breast cancer - go Mom!

MY favorite quote: Save the ta-tas.

Sandi McBride said...

I don't scrapbook, Stacey but I know someone who does and will pass this over to her!
hugs
Sandi

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a wonderful thing to do. My MIL is a two time breast cancer survivor.

jennyonthespot said...

Wow - these are so lovely... Also, so sorry for your loss honey {{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the lady from your church. What a sad time for you.

The scrapbook pages look amazing . . . and not just because they're pink. hee hee

Katja said...

You're tagged:
http://www.skimbacolifestyle.com/2008/10/send-it-to-five-friends-register-to.html

Mom Knows Everything said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Stacey, happy birthday to you!!!
mwuah!

ShannonW said...

Oct 3rd...Happy Birthday!

Great scrap kits.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, my sweet, funny friend. I love how you say they are dancing in heaven.

I want to buy this, I have many friends who I would love to give this to. Walk me through it, tell me what I have to do. I am Scrap book impaired, but willing to learn. I really want to donate and receive this.
XXXXXXX

My e-mail is cheryle@twcny.rr.com

Anonymous said...

P.S. I will pay you to help me or do my blog. I want it to look cool, updated and I haven't a clue. I think you would have a nice business going. Your site looks fantastic, as always.

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Love the new Spooky Edition! So I've got a few dates...I'll tonight or tomorrow.

LOVE YA!!!!!!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

First of all, I triple heart your template!!

Second, what an important thing to do. I lost my step-grandmother to breast cancer several years ago. :(

Trinity said...

Stacey dearrrr.... how are you!!?! It has been some time since you update your blog, hope you are fine...

Jim and Jami said...

Happy Belated Birthday PS

Tikno said...

First time visiting your blog.
Greetings to you and everyone.

Cathi said...

Okay, I keep checking and you haven't been here. Are you okay? I miss you!