Feb 16, 2008

The Sheriff Is In Town.....Updated With Hair

Okay okay, I got your angry emails. I'm going to show the hair now--all y'all are pushy this weekend! And....as suggested, I'm also using elements of my digiscrap creation, which has absolutely nothing to do with hair. But I love you so much I'm doing it anyway. I'm like that.

Angie did a wonderful job, she evened my layers, shortened them razed them and entertained me with funny stories from our whackedamazing family I am honored to be part of! I joke about them but they're an amazing group of people. As my nieces and nephews marry and begin their own families, it makes getting together just that much more fun! After she was finished, she gave me my marching orders: Come at least four times a year, Aunt Stacey...and please stop cutting your own hair. And I, like last year, promised to do just that!

And without further adeiu, here is the hair:

Howdy! Here's another Stacey-created quick page for y'all. Tell me what you think of it (honestly, I can take it!) and most importantly, enjoy! To download, click here!


~xo

9 Comments:

D... said...

Stacey, you truly are so clever and creative! Great job!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Very cute! Perhaps we shall get a picture of your new haircut on this page??????? :-D

Misty DawnS said...

Stacey!!!! Your hair looks AWESOME! It looks so healthy and beautiful! Course you were already beautiful, ya know, I'm just sayin'... well, that you are even more beautiful!

Oh - and I love the digiscrap page - you are so cool

Jim and Jami said...

Love the hair and the scrap!

D... said...

Stacey! The hair? Looks great! I really love it! It really suits your beautiful self!

LOL at your song choice. I remember this song well. It annoyed me to no end, but I'd find myself singing it all the time. It's on my computer and every now & again, I'll listen to it & giggle.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

"Ted! Oh Ted! Fighting all day....

Ted gets so dirty!"

LOVE your hair, Stacey! Beee-yooo-teee-full!

Yippee yippee yi yippee yo yo you!

Stacey said...

Ted does indeed get so dirty--can you believe that? Whatever will we do with Ted? Hmmm????

Anonymous said...

If only you had hair like moi, you wouldn't to worry about haircuts!

Cheers.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

My nephew just graduated from the police academy not long ago! Thanks!