Sep 23, 2008

The Day The Circus Came To Town

I've been around--just a ton of stuff going on with my digi, mostly. I've released three items this week, here are the previews:



I'm finally seeing a fairly large breakthrough with sales--I think my name is getting a little more known in the digi world, lol. I'm hoping all this hard work is finally about to pay off--knock on pressboard.

Cody had an invitational meet Friday in Parkville--he sucked eggs the first round. But he was fortunate enough to make the final two cuts and THEN he decided to make clean entries. He came in the final round at 12th and made his way up to 6th. What a cool ending it would have been had he started that last round with more points! Ahh well, he got a medal. It's all about the medal, right?

I've been keeping up with most of you in reader of by email, I haven't forgotten you. Balancing homeschooling, digi designing and parenting hasn't been easy on me...I honestly need a vacation! But, sigh, I don't see one in my near future.

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a rough time now too. I can't seem to balance everything - or actually, anything - seriously, it bites. Love that you're seeing some sales! I truly wish I had any time/talent to use your stuff!

Hugs.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I love your digi stuff - beautiful! I'm so glad that's going well for you (and glad you're still around here, too!).

Love ya, Girl!

D... said...

I have been wondering how your "stores" have been doing. I'm so happy that you are starting to build a clientele. You totally deserve it with all your hard work & creativity.

Congrats to Cody!

I'm with you on how hard it is to balance it all. Right now, I am off the merry go round for a bit. That will all change next week tho. I do get a baseball reprieve this fall season. Not that I wanted one, but there it is.

I hope you are able to find a balance that works for you & your family.

Miss & love you!

jennyonthespot said...

Your stuff is awesome! You are so talented!

Sounds like you have lots of plates spinning - just keep on balancing those most important ones :)

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

HEY... Glad you're ok!

I just got a BOB JONES teachers' manual with my money. You know I'll think of you every time I use it. THANK YOU!

PS. Saved a bunch just ordering the "notebooks" new and using the used teachers' manual from Amazon. Going to have to do this again sometime. Well, 'cept I'll probably have to use my own money LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your successful business! I'm not surprised, though, since your work is amazing!

Anonymous said...

The sets look great!

If you have time I have tagged you over at my blog. :o) It is a quick and fun one.

Sharon Sews said...

Now you know I want to use that circus one - I even know have clown photos to put on it!

Anonymous said...

well balancing is tough art