Aug 27, 2008

Toga Party Tomorrow - Denver!

*Edit: If it is true, that the podium is supposed to rise up from the floor, all I have to say is: be afraid.




I'm going to be soooo disappointed if Barry and Michele don't wear their togas and leafy crowns tomorrow. If ya can't do it here at the parthenon, then where?

(this is what happens when I sit at the computer too long!)

On a serious note, I read this on another blog (totally paraphrasing here): For all the scrutiny Cindy McCain has been under regarding how many houses her family has, at least that house was not built with other people's money....how much did this mega-shrine cost anyway?

8 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

hehehe!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Love it!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Jim and Jami said...

you go PS.....I love it!
Go over to the Circus to see the steal of a deal that we found in Georgia.....

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Um, this looks like a bad Star Trek cameo appearance.

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

how much are you loving Palin?!

AWESOME!!!

Sandi McBride said...

YOU GO GIRL! And I'm liking our new VP running with John! What a woman! I could blog with her...and fire guns with her...could't go hunting with her tho, can't kill animals...but YOU GO! Oh, and I have an award for you at my place...come see!
hugs
Sandi

Edwards Family said...

Better Stop the Toga Party.....this election just got interesting!!

LOVIn' VP Palin!!