Jun 9, 2008

Happy Blog, Happy Smiles, Happy Coffee

Wow. You guys are amazing! I was telling JenGi today I didn't mean to cause a ruckus. And I'm not not blogging. Nope. I thought about it, but no way. I just need to adjust my priorities, and sometimes that means if I don't have anything, I don't have anything!


But right now, I happen to have something. Terence, my longtime blog friend who has developed the Happiest Blog In The World (Smile My Day)! has made headlines. I'm not surprised, really, his blog truly is innovative and all about joy, so of course it's bound to be noticed. So I was excited to go over and read all about the writeup at Happy News.com. What I didn't expect to see was the extremely kind words he had for me. Terence, you gave me reason to smile (even though I don't really deserve any mention), thanks my friend.



And guys, stay tuned. Because tomorrow, I have a percolator find that's gonna knock your socks off. I do! I'm not saying if it's vintage or not, but I'll give a hint:


Be jealous.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, Ms. Stacy - there's just no reason for you to have to feel like you need to keep up with the joneses in blogging. You & I are happily not a-listers and you & I both have our own happy visitors - it may not be the thousands every day, but who cares? The ones that do come? We love :) So CHILL woman! *G*

Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Terence has it 100% right, your smile is the best and can lift many spirits way up, up, up. Mine included. Congratulations for the mention, you so deserve it, and everything he said about you is true. You my friend, have a gift of making people smile (and so much more).

Thinking of you, you know mother to mother, you are in my heart and prayers.

Love you!
XOXOXO

Mom Knows Everything said...

We all think you ROCK girl! Can't help but love ya!

Jim and Jami said...

so glad you are sticking around.....I love visiting you everyday.....xoxo

D... said...

I'm jealous of anything with avocado. ;)