I'm supposed to be in church right now, but they discovered a word in the PowerPoint, so I had to come home and fix it quickly. So....it appears I've got a few minutes to kill before heading back to church, having lunch with the group that's going and hitting the road. So of course that makes me happy, I've been running around and not able to post updates. But I will hopefully have access to your blogs while I'm there, so if I do, I'll drop in. It'll be so nice to catch up and feel part of home, weird, I know.
Pray for us if you will, I'd appreciate that. Also a few prayer requests if you think of it--
- My friend's son has Rocky Mountian Spotted Fever--pray for recovery
- My dear friend's brother is experiencing heart issues, pray for wisdom of his doctors and for good health for many many many years to come (love ya, bff)
- My friend's husband is having difficulty recovering from heart surgery
- I had a dream about Niki last night it was so real--please pray she comes around soon, ready to get her diploma and get on track again. For good. And that she realizes we've always loved her dearly and always wanted what's best for her.
- Pray MiracleWord.net is received well and can grow to be the amazing gift that I so deeply believe it is....living our lives IN Scripture rather than pulling pieces of Scripture to fit into our lives. Sign onto the forums this week, introduce yourself and pm me (I'm Nicoal) and I'll take four of those names (you should do it, you never know if only four people do it, you'll win for sure!) and send you a Miracle Word Bag--very cool bags, not gonna lie.
Thank you, my friends. I'll be praying for each of you as always--and now I leave you with Alex's photo from last week's swim meet: