Jun 19, 2008

I'm kidnapping this blog!

Hi!
In case you don't know me, I'm Jenny (aka JenGi) and I'm kidnapping Stacey's blog. She doesn't even know I'm doing this! (I feel like such a convict...it's kinda cool!)

See, she's off sweating Miracle Wording it in Memphis and I miss her something horrible.

The day she left, she called me just outside of Springfield to say that she was driving by and wanted to see me waving as she drove by.

I missed the call.

Those of you that know me, know I would've grabbed my fam with poster boards in hand that say "We love Stacey, Yes we do, We love Stacey, How about you!!!!!", and headed off to the highway to yell our heads off like a bunch of idiots.

And you can bet your sweet bibby I'm going to try it on their way back!

But until she gets back and shows us all her head shots I was thinking we could give her some extra love to come home to. She's been a pretty good leaning post to a bunch of us and I'm hoping you guys are in the mood to dish some back to her.

So.....?

How much have you missed Stacey? (She's SO going to kill me for this, so please make it worth my while...please?)

10 Comments:

Unknown said...

We miss you, Stacey. You are such a blessing too so many people.

D... said...

We miss you terribly, Stacey!!! I, for one, can not wait to see a new headshot. It's been lonely without them AND you.

I hope your feet are 10 feet off of Beale and your Miracle Words are reaching the masses. I'm anxious to hear all about it.

Jenny, I don't think Stacey will kill you. I think she'll love you for this!

jennyonthespot said...

oooh - I LOVE this kind of thing. May I compose a poem? A Haiku, perhaps...

We miss you Stacey
We hope you are enjoying
Doing whatever

Can't you just feel the love?

Stinkin' beautiful...

Especially Heather said...

What they said!! Hurry back, your funny goofy self is missed terribly :)

-H

Cathi said...

Miss you Stacey!! I do hope your trip goes well.

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Love it! Look at the love, Stacey! YEAH!

Queen of Arbitrary Randomness said...

JenGi, you have the bestest ideas! Remember the JenGi song I wrote? Now I have a Gidget song! WOOHOO!



If you're in doubt about angels being real.
I can arrange to change any doubts you feel.
Wait'll you see our Gidget!
You'll want her for your bloggy friend.
You're gonna say she's all that you adore
DigiScrapping, Gidget is genius!
You're gonna find that Gidget is more than fine!

Gotta go make my sign to hold on the highway!! I hope she likes glitter!

Angela Williams Duea said...

Yes, yes, yes we do, we miss Stacey, how bout you?!!

Hurry back to us, girlfriend!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I MISS STACEY!!!!! Love ya Stacey, have a safe trip my friend!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I miss Stacey the most!!!!!

Stacey! Come home!!!