May 1, 2008

Zero, I'm A Zero

Tammy, at Mom Knows Everything (link above mine on bottom) tagged me with this meme, and I told her I'd do it it it'll help me with my ZERO problem. It seems Google has decided I'm not even worthy of my three. And definitely no twos, ha! "How about a one?" I beg, grovelling, pleading and crying into my hands. Can I be a Google One? Pleaseeeeeeee? Please, please please, I don't want my friends to run my page rank. I can just see them, pointing, laughing...muahahahahahahah! Secret emails back and forth. Okay, that's a little dramatic. And maybe a little self-important too. But still...I don't wanna be a zero for the rest of my life. I'll take a one. Whoever said one is the loneliest number clearly didn't have a page rank zero.

Hi, I'm Stacey. And I'm a PR Zero.


~~Begin Copy~~


This is the easy way and the fastest way to :

1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.

2. Increase your Google Page Rank.

3. Get more traffic to your blog.

4. Makes more new friends.


Rules :1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog(for bloggers paste on the “compose” not the “edit html” part in posting blogs so it will be linked automatically).2. Put your own blog name and link.3. Tag your friends as much as you can, the more the better!


1. Picturing of Life

2. Juliana’s Site

3.Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.

4.Jeanne-The Callalily Space

5.Starz in De Sky

6. My Charmed Life7

.Denz Techtronics

8.Denz Recreational

9.Life’s Simple Pleasures

10. My Blog

11. Because Life is Fun

12. In This Game of Life

13.Scribbles of my Life

14.Changing Lanes

15. anna

16. joytoy

17.Surviving deployment

18. The Deviant

19. All I want is Everything

20. Shadows of love, fate and destiny

21.Tasteful Voyage

22.A mom’s note

23. Bittersweet Collide

24.Jackie Simplypinay

25.Jackie’s Everyday Life

26. Parisukat

27. Heart of Rachel

28. Mom Knows Everything

29. Jamee Forever (Stacey)





YOU’RE NEXT~~ END COPY~~

9 Comments:

Memarie Lane said...

Stacey,
I've read about this before, and apparently it can actually have a negative effect on your ranking. I don't remember how exactly, but it was something like Thechnorati got wise to it and started penalizing people or something.

Stacey said...

Maybe, maybe. And what a sad thing it would be for me if this were so....that I'd lose my zero, ouch!

I think to loser my zero might make me a zero hero.

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Maybe it could be like 2 negatives make a positive? Like:

-0 + -0 = 10 ????

NO???? Uhm...oh well. Sorry, I tried.

Queen of Arbitrary Randomness said...

A zero isn't so bad, really. Just add a couple of dots and a slightly curved line and wah-la! You have a smiley face!!!!!!

Have you heard? I'm back. And no, I was not abducted by aliens!!!

Anonymous said...

What you NEED is a cute lil button, much like mine, that you can put up on your blog for stalker people like me to use to link to your site from OUR sites :) Hint Hint.

jennyonthespot said...

I'm so confused... But the important thing is you're no zero in my book! Wait. I haven't written a book, yet... but... ya know :)

Perfect song, by the way :)

Anonymous said...

You'll always be a google 10 to me!

Mom Knows Everything said...

When google wises up and realizes they actually gave me a 3, they are definitely going to take it back and give me a zero. Then we can be zero buddies.

D... said...

Um, I read the words, honestly I did. But, yeah, not comprehending the meaning of them. :D

You? A zero? Highly doubtful!