May 13, 2008

It's Getting A Little Steamy In Here

I never thought the day would come when I'd do this, but go Hillary! I want her to win...I really really do! Because I'd much rather smoke a stogie while running, glancing behind, running, running, going airborn and hitting the ground for cover than hang out in the chicken coop. It's just how I am.

And if she does win and nomination (oh please please please)? I'm not giving away any obvious secrets when I say I think I know who her running mate will be...





Alrighty I'm off to use my new steam mop I got for Mother's Day. The one John gave me to replace the one he broke. The one he broke is the one he gave me for Christmas. Hey, wait...there's something very wrong here...John! Johnnnnnnnn! GET IN HERE!!!!

11 Comments:

Memarie Lane said...

I want Hillary to win too. She may be scary, but the alternative is just... scarier?

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Um, Stacey? Has no one informed John that household appliances - and I believe that includes mops - do NOT make for good presents?? Please tell me you got something fun, too!

jennyonthespot said...

Did he answer you? Did he???!!!

:)

LaCresha said...

Hi Stacey! Thanks for stopping by my blog :o) I was 36 when my dad passed away. I worked at the time as a nurse in assisted living center. I would get so mad at the women 50-60 years old, coming in to visit their dads. Why did "they" still have their fathers. I felt horrible about feeling that way. My father was so kind and loving. Never would hurt anyone, God took him and left horrible men to kill, rape and murder. I was angry at God for a little while for that. He missed seeing my grandson born, but my daughter gave him my dads middle name for his middle name :o) He lives on, I feel him here with me.
Hope you have a good day today!
{{Hugs}}

Jenny86753oh9 said...

You got a mop? hee, hee....uhm....HAR.... HAHAHAH....ROFLMAO!!!!!

D... said...

Oh, Stacey, I think we need to have a word with John. That mop (Christmas AND Mother's Day) better have been wrapped with some sort of fun-ness.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I think John should be doing the mopping for the next 3 months to make up for it. ;o)

Anonymous said...

I agree w/Tammy... John! A MOP???? We need to train that guy better!

Donna. W said...

Indeed, I found myself amazed that I was pulling for Hillary over Obama. *sigh*

Cathi said...

I want to know more about the mop? What exactly is a steam mop anyway?
I am so disgusted with everything in this presidential race. I'm probably going to write in Mitt Romney's name.

Kim said...

I am curious too...did John answer you?

Go Hillary!