Apr 27, 2008

Winnerrrrrrrrrrr Time

I'm home....and had a fantastic time, I'll bore you silly with that tomorrow.



I do have a winner to announce--the winner of my contest, the 5n2 CD and the DD coffee goes too..blalalallalalalalalallalallallblalalalallalalllallallalalal (drum roll that was a drum roll)..........



Megret, I'll email you in second for contact information...and thank you so much for coming by. I wish I had ten more to send --it's a lot of fun for me. Alright, I'm off to contact Megret, put away some laundry and kick back for the rest of the evening with my bad boy John. Very bad. I'll check in with my faithful friends tomorrow, I miss all y'all.

7 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound!

Anonymous said...

Hey, what a coincidence! I'm home too! *G* Glad you had fun time :)

Jim and Jami said...

Glad you are back, we are driving back from Arkansas today.....I will get back with you about digi.....I MISSED YA!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Glad your back, Gidge!

Congrats Megret!!!!

D... said...

Welcome home! I'm happy you made it back safe & sound.

Congrats to Megret!

Sharon Sews said...

Glad you're back safe and sound. Missed you and hope it was a fabulous experience!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just came across your blog in my incoming links and noticed I won something.... but my email must have spammed your email to me. Or did I not respond? Just checking. I know it was ages ago. :0)

Meg (aka, Megret)