Mar 3, 2008

Sheriff QP Update (Here is the Direct Link)

It's just been called to my attention that my Sheriff QP link isn't working on the post. I am soooooo sorry if you're one who's been trying to download this page and it isn't working. I didn't know DigiFree would pick up freebies from my personal blog (now I know!) so I haven't checked the link recently. I noticed tons of hits for it on stats today, but nobody downloaded it, so duh, should have checked. Thanks, Sandy, for the email, and I will go upload this on Nicoal Goes Digi Scrapping soon. For now, here is the direct link to 4shared if you still want it:

http://www.4shared.com/file/38013421/8177b767/Sheriff_QuickPage.html

1 Comments:

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

I am alternating between giggling and weeping over your Prince post below.
I will check out the free linky love that you posted!