Mar 13, 2008

Come And Get Your LOVE

When it rains, it pours! And baby did it ever pour down awhile ago! Okay, I'm going to try to get these straight, feel free to straighten me out if I get it wrong. This is from Misty...it's the True Blue Award. And I was MORE than excited about this, I actually got to play a party in naming this award when my friend Trinity developed it. So wow, it's made its way around and there it was on Misty's blog! Thank you, Mist. No need to explanation, so here ya go:

D from USO Girl (Just what the award says, she is all that and way more)
B/S from Bubba's Sis (Truly a caring friend and I cannot wait to hug her irl)
JenGi from 86753oh9 (call for a good time...she probably won't answer, but call)
Dawn from Coming To A Nursery Near You
(happy birthday Dawn, I love that you're my friend and always will be!)

Okay this one was from awhile back...eek, sorry Katja. I forget things! Even if they are AMAZING things. It's the You Make My Day Award. And while Katja definitely does that, I'm pleased she passed this one on. So here you go:

Jami from Fleming Family Circus (Love love the digi scrapping and her friendship!)
Kathleen from Coffee Mom (I laught so hard the first time I read her blog, had to keep her)
Terence from Smile My Day Terence has opened a new blog just to bring you a happy photo each day. Not gonna lie, this blog is fantabulistic)

Winning Attitude Award--(from Misty)

I'm sending this on to:

Sharon from Adventures From The Sewing Room (she's working on my pink jacket now..shhh!)
Cathi from PinkJagXJ (A great example of grace)
Katja from Skimbaco (Positive energy for her family and business all the time!)


Also from Dawn: Forever Friends I love this one a LOT. Thanks girl. This one, no doubt about it, needs to go to ALL the friends I have over on my link list. Blog friends are among the best friends and I'm blessed by you every day.



And I believe this was Dawn (kick me if I'm off on this one) . I knew right away this had to go to:

Eileen from A Life of Triggers (She's a worker bee with heart and a mamma with tons of love)
Angela from Angelawd (A writer and a source of amazing energy and inspiration for me)
Misty from Misty's Musings (Excellent photographer, excellent writer, excellent friend...what more?)




And finally Eileen gave me a giant pair of lips. the Mwah Award. LOVED that, it definitely stands out in the trophy case! And once again, this goes to ALL of you. I don't usually do that and to do it twice, I think it only proves I've found a great group of friends and I love you all!And Dawn, again, you must love me lots, you gave me Unconditional Friendship. (this is my friend Misty's puppy...how cool is that?) I'm sending that RIGHT back to you. If you need me, you know I'm here for you. It might take me three or four days to call you back, but eventually I get it done! xoxo


**I'll be back to hyperlink this evening, sorry about it! I wanted to post these ASP, though. Alex and I are off to a nature hike with homeschoolers in a bit. Oh you KNOW I'm all about nature and hiking. Do you think they'll have Tab there?

12 Comments:

D... said...

Aw, Stacey, thank you! I'm honored that you recognized me. I'm with some great people!

YOU are true blue too! Congrats on all your awards. They are certainly all well deserved. :)

Jim and Jami said...

Thank you Stacey, I am the blessed one to say you are my friend, You're the greatest! Love Ya Darlin`.....:)

Anonymous said...

Dear Stacey,
Thank you for the awards!! You are such a sweetie. A special thank you for the beautiful prayer. It meant more than words can say. I mean it.
love and more love!

Jim and Jami said...

Hay Girlie! Sent Some Love Right Back At Ya, Go Get It At The Circus!

Anonymous said...

you really are just too cute :) Thank you for the award(s) - as always, I'm so very grateful for your friendship :)

Angela Williams Duea said...

Hey there Stacey, thanks for the awards! It made my morning. I'm blessed by your friendship!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Dang, Stacey! Slow down with the love...I'm trying to get over my verclemptness and it's just too much!

You know I love ya girl!

Katja said...

Thank you so much Stacey - you're the best!

Greetings from the snow melting mountain tops!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Awwww - THANK YOU Stacey Girl! You know I can't wait to hug you irl either! You are True Blue, too - love ya, Sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You deserve every single one!

Misty DawnS said...

No YOU are the excellent friend, excellent person, excellent... well, dangit - you are just plain excellent!!!

Thanks Stacey, I luv u!

Cathi said...

Oh Stacey! Thank you so much! You are such a darling. I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. We've had the grand babies over and my husband has taken an active interest in the blog. He posted incoming comments before I saw them.
Thank you sweet blogging friend!