Jan 27, 2008

A Valentine Page To Share

I put this digiscrap page together with an old vintage card John had and I wanted to share the page with my digiscrapping friends (sort of an informal freebie). You can download this HERE if you want to put your own picture into the frame (with your own hubby, of course...). I haven't used the file-sharing before, so I'm crossing my fingers, hoping it works. If you try it, I'd love to see it.


PS--this is at the bottom of my blog now, but I don't think anyone sees it. Sigh. It's too cute not to be seen!



5 Comments:

Jim and Jami said...

I am going to try it as soon as I get my computer back.....J-

PinksandBluesGirls said...

You're so talented! Oh, and I gave you a shout out on your guestbook! love that!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I signed the guestbook! :-)

Misty DawnS said...

Signed your guest book right away! Love the Valentines Day card - that is too adorable!

D... said...

I just signed your guestbook, you snazzy thing!