Jan 8, 2008

It Calls Me.....

I worked late late last night and woke early this morning to finish for deadline, but I didn't worry much--I'd make up for it later and take a quick nap after homeschool. But the digiscrapping. The digiscrapping! It calls me, guys. I'm serious, I can hear it from the kitchen..."Stacey...Stacey...come, build, drop shadows and bevel with me.....Stacey...no, no nap, four hours is sufficient for a real scrapper. Are you a real scrapper or not?"

Oh heck yes I am! I want to be a REAL scrapper. I want to halftone, I need to smudge, crop, turn stuff into chrome, and oh.my.goodness...I've discovered brushes! Four hours is good. Because I'm a real scrapper gal. I can type, I can keep up with my Bible reading, I can make appointments I fully intended to keep, I can type, clean..uh, I can type, and I can digiscrap with the best of them.

So...without further adieu, check it out (this time with credits, thanks, Jami!): *Pam Lafors Designs--a new fave!

*Cottage Arts Designs, Hope Sentiments with the flower from Computer Scrapbook.

*Sweet Digiscraps (Manic Monday)--this gal can rock.

17 Comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Oh I am LOVING those pages! Especially the one of Niki - gorgeous! You have talent, girl - your treasure in a jar of clay - don't hide it in the jar anymore! ;-)

Terence Chang said...

Wow .. you are really something.

Great design with cute photos.

D... said...

Teach me you must, Yoda. That Niki page is gorgeous. You've got some talent. I *think* I could do this too.

Queen of Arbitrary Randomness said...

Are you out of TAB again! :)

Jenny86753oh9 said...

I think it's the TAB that's causing this...

I haven't even checked out your email...I've been getting the crap beat out of my house!

I'm not in Kansas, but I'm not whole.

Memarie Lane said...

What is that last one about?

You need to tell me where I can learn how to Photoshop.

Jim and Jami said...

Darlin' Keep It Up! You have been caught by the bug, and what a great bug to be caught by.....It calls my name too! Morn, Noon, & Night.....but it is soooo fun! I am going to check out some of your digi-sites that you found....great pages!

Wendy said...

Okay, I know zilch about scrapping, but whatever you did to make those is fabulous!

Angela Williams Duea said...

THose pages are fantastic! And what a gorgeous daughter you have. Hey, what's that song playing? It sounds like somethin from my 80s days...right? The Cure, maybe?

Angela Williams Duea said...

THose pages are fantastic! And what a gorgeous daughter you have. Hey, what's that song playing? It sounds like somethin from my 80s days...right? The Cure, maybe?

Anonymous said...

you're just too cute - have i mentioned that/ and awesome. and talented. wait till you discover STYLES!! LOL

I LOVE MY PHOTOSHOP... but your scrapping thingies - are just gorrrrgeous. ;0

a top momma - you are totally.

Anonymous said...

Pictures of You, The Core...Perfect music for this post!! Your music always hits the right spot, when you post. Now I'll be singing this one for days.
I love, love, love the pages you made. You have THE TALENT. The ones of the kids when they were babies is so sweet!! Love the one of Niki, I remember when she got those pictures back....the saying is so beautiful and meaningful. Just perfect. And, well, the one of you, what can I say....I think it speaks for itself. It is so you, I think that is why I love it so much. I really am going to try this soon. You have me inspired, to throw my craft phobia to the wind and go for it.

You have a great Thursday Stacey.
Love Ya!
XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! Are you up for Top Momma? I'll have to check it out!

Trinity said...

Whoa!! Diggiescrap buddy!! Yay!! Stacey, I love your beautiful hard work! :-)

Eh Stacey, join me in diamond giveaway! are you interested in winning a diamond earing? *wink*

Anonymous said...

you did a spectacular job!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

Misty DawnS said...

These are so majorly cool, Stacey!!! You are talented and awesome!

Anonymous said...

These are great, Stacey!!! I can't wait to see the finished scrapbook for Nikki. :)