Dec 25, 2007

What's Fantabulistic and Pink? Go Ahead, Guess..

Awww man! I've gotta type type type tonight, so in lieu some funnies from the weekend (Oh.my.goodness. There is a doozie coming uppp) here are a few photos from Christmas (kids will come up next time..you do wanna see the kids, right?):

John and I went to the nursing home to visit my buddy John. We bought him some new movies for his new DVD player, and need I tell you we left him a very happy boy. Can you tell he so adores his friendship with John? I am blessed over and over by my husband's willingness to hang out at the nursing home with me!

My two favorite John's

And....my friend Cathi, who was my ornament exchange partner at Kailani's sent these beautiful ornaments along. And I should have posted pictures of them a week ago; being the loser-blogger I'm shaping up to be, I'm just now doing so. But I think it's worth the wait, they're stunning, really. Cathi, thank you so very much, I'm honored to have been your ornament exchange partner. And these are treasured ornaments for years to come, my friend.
Finally, I got a phone call yesterday morning. It was the grocery store. And they were calling me to tell me that (are you ready for this..go ahead and sit down, I'll wait....ready? Are you sure?)


the TAB HAD ARRIVED!!!!! You read that correctly, that is MY tab you're seeing, held by MY hand! Today! And what's more, I have an entire CASE!! The pink is back. It doesn't get much better than this. Alright, off to type. Pshh, have to pay for the Tab now!

8 Comments:

D... said...

You got your Tab? How awesome for you! Merry Christmas :)

Can't wait to hear about your weekend and see the pictures. You are so special to your buddy John. I have no doubt that you left him a very happy boy. Very.

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Is this the same "Tab" they advertised in the 1970's that was supposed to be "for beautiful people?" You know, that "one calorie" drink with the tape measure around its middle and lotsa saccharin inside?

Hm. I thought they outlawed saccharin when aspertame came out LOL! I haven't seen Tab in years!!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I must be out of the loop - I didn't even know Tab was gone!

Memarie Lane said...

Your new header looks great!

Anonymous said...

Your friend John looks like such a kind man. I am so glad he is your friend, and that you go visit him. I bet your visits mean the world to him! Totally brighten his world.

Boy, did that Tab bring back memories of High School. Some days that is all I lived on! I have not seen a can of Tab in years, literally 20 years or so. I didn't know it still existed. WOW, talk about blast from the past. I'm calling my BFF from High School right now, just to say hi!

Hope your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were beautiful.

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Well, you know how much I love pink!

I'm so glad you got your ornaments. I purposely paired the two of you together since you both didn't get your previous swap items. Glad it worked out!

Can't wait to see the pic of the kids!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I love your new look!! It's stunning! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE TAB!! Care to share? :) Love the nursing home pics, Stacey.