Dec 19, 2007

Photo Slamming and Catching Up!

I'm taking a few days off talking and talking and talking! I'm falling farther and farther behind in my work, my shopping and my feeble attempts atbaking. I'll definitely be by your place, though, no worries!

And so while I'm getting caught up and doing what I know I need to get done, I pulled together some of my favorite photos to share--with many of my favorite people (not all...gosh that'd take forever!). And it occurs to me when I post these photos there might be someone out there reading this holiday season who's hurting and who isn't smiling and sharing their time with family. I want to take a second to {{hug}} you and assure you nobody's life is filled with joy all the time. Mine is far from perfect and there's plenty of heartache to go around here. More than I even care to think about. I think it's fairly typical, really, it's just not typical to announce it is so!

And if you've found yourself here, say hello, I promise I'll email you right back.

I took a picture this morning for y'all--it's my message to you as I get busy busy busy. Enjoy! Or click off the page, idk. Either way, just don't tell me you clicked off the page, that'd be mean. And then I'd have to come over and click off yours and stuff, it's how I am! xo































14 Comments:

Shana said...

What wonderful pictures!

Jim and Jami said...

What beautiful family and friends you have.....I have been off of work a few days myself, a bit under the weather, and started some of my holiday baking as well, so when I bake in the next few days I will be baking with you across the miles.....Have a wonderful day,J-

Anonymous said...

I like pic #21.

Signed,

Loving you forever.

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Dang...can you and John be ANY cuter?!

I'm sending you a lot of love and hugs, Stacey. I can almost read your mind and please know, it will be worth it in the end...this is only a season that will pass. Right? You've had my back this week, now I want to have yours.

Love you!!!! I'll call you later...

Terence Chang said...

What lovely photos!

I can feel your happiness here in Taiwan!

Love those big smiles!

Best regards!

D... said...

Oh how I love photo slamming! Those are all such great pictures.

Enjoy your time off talking and talking and talking. ;)

Let me give YOU a deserved {{hug}}. Such a good soul you have. Take care of YOU too.

Memarie Lane said...

Awwww merry Christmas!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Aw, Stacey - I LOVE this post! You are truly blessed, girlfriend! {{HUGS}} to you - and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Melanie said...

I love the pictures! You have a beautiful family!!

http://livinwithme.com/

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
The pictures are great!!! However, I see something behind the smile that I recognize only too well. You are not alone....She is with you always, don't forget that. She is all around you. Wishing I had that magic wand........Love you.
(((((HUGS))))))

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family and how very blessed you are. I am so honored to call you my bloggy friend. have a wonderful holiday!

Trinity said...

I love the pictures! You have a beautiful family... your girl is gorgeous just like her mom! And your boys are handsome as well.. you are blessed!

You also are surrounded by friends and family who always share their smile with you...

xoxoxoxo

Kim said...

Love all of your pictures! Your family is just so darling and loving. Thanks for sharing them all. You have warmed my heart with all of your smiles.

Misty DawnS said...

Stacey, I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos (did I mention that I really like them???)! You are amazing my friend! I pray for you and your family every night.