Dec 18, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

MiracleWord.net


It begins on January 1....

More WW posts right......here!

**For most of my life I've attributed the names I read in the Bible and the faces I see in the pictures and statues, as just that, names and faces. But when I begin to think of it in this way, begin to put myself INTO Word, they become the people, faces and stories I am a part of. And then I can not only 'know' the gift God has given me through these stories, I become part of the Miracle that is Scripture. I can't remember when something made so much sense to me.

9 Comments:

Maddy said...

My that's a bit criptic! Is it a click on black box and hope your computer doesn't explode kind of a deal?
Cheers
"Whittereronautism"

D... said...

Hey, I clicked on the box and that looks really cool. I'll go back Jan. 1st.

It is a shame I don't live in KCMO!

Natalie said...

I'll have to check that out.

Come visit my Wordless Wednesday if you get a moment! :)

Shesawriter said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy WW!

My Wordless Wednesday #3

Shana said...

This looks wonderful! I will be reading along in January. Looks like you are a part of a great church. I wish I could find something like that here. :(

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

I've got to get that on my blog! I'll try to work on that today.

I got your "message" last night...cracked me up!!!

surjit singh said...

Hi Stacey,
Thanks for your encouraging comments on my posts.You have very noble thoughts.
God bless.

ellen b. said...

Looks like a great project. Blessings...

Memarie Lane said...

Stacey, FYI in order to see your posts I had to go to the archive, when I go to your main page I get a message that says "no posts match your query."