Nov 27, 2007

Let The Countdown Begin......(I'd Better Start Cleaning)





GiGi & the fam are loading up the wooden fammobile and driving up from Hillbilly Holler the beautiful Ozark Mountains to KC next week to see me and of course Cat (and get that pesky lasik surgery done). She's going to see so many Christmas lights she'll be BEGGING for it all to end. And mere hours after sugery, the fun commences! Even if she can't see. We'll describe it to her (we won't point and laugh at her, never). She's my superhero today (and so cuteeee).



GiGi, I'm so excited for you to be here I might clean the fridge out for you. It's only been a year, but I'll do it anyway!

Don't forget to throw your name into the hat at Deck The Blogs. It's officially in full swing and I intend to spend some hours over the next few days lurking at the lights and pictures--so grab a button for your sidebar, enter, then have a cup of eggnog and a sugar cookie with all the other Christmas decorating bloggers! I can do that--I promised Marie I would stay off the editor over there for awhile. Apparently I kept erasing the linky and she kept replacing it...finally figured out it was me. Ooops, sorry girlfriend!

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That t-shirt looks cool with that big smile!

;-)

Stacey said...

I know, Terence, my GiGi has the funnest smile I ever saw!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

...shouldn't that be "funnIest" smile ever?!?! :)

Dang...could my teeth look any bigger?

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt! I want one with my name on it, too!

D... said...

What fun ya'll are going to have together!! I'm officially jealous. ;)

Memarie Lane said...

Hey it was me too! I did it twice!

Misty DawnS said...

I can only imagine how much fun you are going to have! I'll probably be hearing about it clear out here where I'm at!

Anonymous said...

I can think of lots of way to celebrate but cleaning out the fridge wouldn't be one of them I'm afraid.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

I'm so envious!! I want to get together with all of you... what a fun time that would be!

Jane, Pinks & Blues