Nov 26, 2007

Not Your Daddy's Slideshow!

To know me is to know I'm photo crazy. It's true. I take pictures of just about anything. And this is the time of year I keep my camera pretty much wrapped around my wrist at all times. If I didn't, I'd miss the impromptu "Louie The Reindeer" shot (he loved that!)

One of our personal favorites is Jack the cat--Jack loved to hide when he was a kitten. We'd spend hours looking for him...so when we turned the lights on the tree one night, found him!

So when I heard about Digital Framez, I was intrigued. Then I hopped over to their site, discovered what a digital picture frame was. Now I know what I'd like Santa to bring me for Christmas. You do practically nothing--just shoot the photos at your event (think weddings, birthdays, vacations...), pop the memory card right into the frame (I know!) and watch the show. They even provide the remote and USB cable.

This is not your father's slide show, my friends! No more guests running for the door when the portable screen came out and the lights went down. In fact, you could place this frame just about anywhere in the house and show off your photos--I'm thinking holidays and kids' photos. But you'll come up with your own uses--and check them out. Great gifting idea for the grand 'rents'.

10 Comments:

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Ok, cats do nothing for me, but Jack is so dang cute in those pictures!

Louie is still my favorite! Can't wait to love on those ears in about 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that you could use your memory card in the photo frame. That is very cool!

My problem is not taking enough photos. When I see a photo op, I have to run and get the camera. By the time I'm back, the moment has passed.

Memarie Lane said...

OoOoOoO I want one of those!

ConservaChick said...

I need one of these too! I can relate to taking too many pics this time of year. My family sees me and the camera and takes off running. (Got lots of photos of their backsides). ~K

D... said...

Love that Louie! Our cat does the same thing in the Christmas tree.

I have already asked Santa for digital frames. My thinking is one for vacation pics. One for Lamb pics and one for Bear pics. I think I'm just getting one this year until we see how well we like them, etc.

Shana said...

Josh won one at the company picnic this summer. It is way cool! I was able to scan in pictures from our wedding and those of Caleb before my Digital Camera and added those to the newer digital ones. I have over 100 pictures on the card. When we had the family over they were all huddled around the frame looking at pictures. :o)

And my brother and SIL are giving the parents frames this year for Christmas with pictures already on the card for them.

I hope Santa brings you one this year...I know you would love it!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Ok...are you holding out on me? I don't remember this conservachick chick, but she's funny!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really cool! And I LOVE the pictures of Louie and Jack. I'm such a sucker for animals. :)

I've missed stopping by my favorite blogs lately - it's been super busy around here. It's been good to catch up on what's going on in Staceyland!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Misty DawnS said...

Louie and Jack rule!!! Especially Louie... hey, you know I'm a dog-girl!

Now you've got me wanting one, two, or five of these! But first, I want that digital SLR of my dreams... yeah... someday.

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

So did you actually stay up until 3am this morning?? Or later??