Nov 18, 2007

Jungle Love...By Definition

***Edit: Just in case you stuck around long enough to hear the Red Neck Days of Christmas song, sorry sorry sorry! I didn't know there were two versions..and this may or may not have had some, ehh, not so festive thoughts. How could I know? Isn't Redneck Christmas a classic? Still...sorry!!

Please ignore my mess, I'm redecorating for Christmas--and Gi, guess which way I'm going with it?!

I don't do this often--heck I'm not sure I've ever done this. My BFF GiGi has written a post over at Girl Gone Wild about monkeys and it's so dang good I had to link it up. No monkey business, just a monkey story from Gi. Of course. We all have our monkey stories, right? Puts a new light on the little widdle cuddly wuddly monkeys at the zoo that I adore!

5 Comments:

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Awww...Gidge. Thanks for the love!

and no, I seriously didn't name Quoinker, but the dog Cooti? Her name in English means a female dog!

Jim and Jami said...

I Love your site, I am putting a link at flemingfamilycircus.blogspot.com
Keep up the good work! Jami

Stacey said...

Thanks, Jami, I'll be over in a sec!

GiGi--you're welcome. Thanks for making me laugh so hard!

Memarie Lane said...

Okay, I want my jungle love and I want it now! You tease!

Misty DawnS said...

Stacey - when are we joining forces to force that Gi to write that book? I mean seriously... she's amazing isn't she?