Nov 18, 2007

Deck The Blogs It Is!

The polls have closed, and you, the friends of us, have decided to call the upcoming blog decorating contest (drum rolling......)..............:


DECK THE BLOGS
So the button is on the right, but the blog is not up and going...yet. We'll (more like Marie, she's kinda much better at this blog-doing stuff than I am) launch the contest next Friday. If you want to win the big prize, not saying what, but saying it's bling, then be thinking about decorating your blog for the holidays. And leaving your doors wide open for all the blog-world to see how you do Christmas in your blogland!


9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, ooh, I'm so excited to see the blog unveilings! What a great Christmas tradition you have started!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cool :) I've been thikning about what I'm gonna do w/my blog this year - this will be fun :)

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

I can't decide if I want to go traditional or white-trash... decisions, decisions.

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

BTW: in case anyone has problems with the coding for the button I had to delete a couple of / to get it to work for me.

Anonymous said...

You are a trip!!! Too funny! I love the picture. I am thinking this would be a lot of fun if I could figure out how to do graphics better. I will sure give it a try! Too much fun. Love the dancing santa, he is really rocking.
XOX

Mom Knows Everything said...

I can't wait!!! I love Christmas and this contest is an excuse for me to put more decorations on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Stacey:

What is the rule of the contest? Who can attend the contest?

I am thinking to promote the contest on my blogs.

Anonymous said...

Girl, your pictures are just too funny! LOL!

Misty DawnS said...

Yippee! I've got so much work to do - got to put the cyber-tree up... got to wrap those presents for all of my 100 or so blogging friends... oh the carols! I must find the carols! Crap-the dogs are chewing on the lights and the gingerbread men!!! I've gotta go.