Nov 19, 2007

Check Into Contest Hotel This Friday, Stay As Long As You Like!.....


Marie , one of my dear blog friends, and I are hosting over at Contest Hotel. We were so anxious to get it up and running that we didn't think about the big prize--what, who....how....where would we find the sponsor? Or worse...whose gonna pay for it? I told Marie she could, I wouldn't stand in her way. That would be rude, and I'm not rude! Most days.

But alas...before Marie could accept (you would have, right, Marie?!), along came my very dear friend Terence. Terence has been a good friend of mine for awhile, and he's simply one of the nicest bloggers around with a magnanimous personality that's hard to miss. He and his wife travel to China often, and this year before he left, he promised he'd be bringing back some amazing jewelry. He left, he was gone several weeks (we all missed you, Terence) and he came back with renewed excitement for his business, for his blogging, and for his friends.

It only made sense that Terence would want to show off the amazing finds at even more amazing prices, and he didn't hesitate when I asked him to donate the big prize. The contest opens on Friday (Black Friday) and in between dropping off packages, changing out fun strappies for a pair of cushioned running shoes, pulling sweat-drenched hair into a ponytail, ripping off the extra sweater that clearly hinders one's dashing, nudging (gently), elbowing, diversion pointing and hip-bouncing abilities, sign up at Contest Hotel.

Maybe when you're finished shopping, grab a cup of cocoa and a candy cane, sit down at the computer for awhile and visit the holiday blogs.

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey:

wow .. how lovely!

You just made my day! Your smile just make me irresistible!

Keep it up!

Misty DawnS said...

WoooooHooooo! Can't wait

ConservaChick said...

Sounds like fun! Oh, and I LOVE your picture. You are hysterical! ~Karlie

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

AAOOOOWWWWWWW! Bring on the Eggnog!!

Yes, I know. I'm supposed to be with the hubby, but he's sick and my bed-side manner is lacking!

Katja said...

OMG - your blog is just fantabulistic. Love the snow globe and all. Your pic is pricelesssss!

Sharon Sews said...

Contest Hotel is probably the only place I'll be stopping at on Black Friday. I like to hibernate in my home that day...after too many years of working retail the day after Thanksgiving I vowed I'd never be the shopper.

BTW - I remember the Christmas I got Chrissy and my younger (by 11 months) sister got Velvet.

Memarie Lane said...

Errr.... what is a strappy?

Stacey said...

Awww Marie, a strappy is what we wore when we weren't mommies--remember? They're these shoes with these straps that don't have velcro on the backs of them.

Trinity said...

Stacey, Marie... Jia you!! Jia you is Chinese language, means good luck, I support you.. be spirituous! GO GO GO!!

eh this is Black Friday? What happen in Black Friday? :-)