Nov 30, 2007

Christmas Crafts On A Dime--Or With What's In Your Cabinet...

I didn't expect to be away from the blog for so longgggg, and I'm sorry. I'll be back in a day or two, I've probably missed some great posts, so I'll be up awhile tomorrow reading like mad!

I've been involved in something I'm excited about, I'll be back to tell you all about it soon. In the meantime, I happened across a nice little craft site, I think Cat, GiGi, and I will sit down and do some holiday crafting next week. What d'ya think of the lights?:
And if you're looking for something just right for that special little boy in your life, maybe try this:

Is this what I think it is, you ask? Yes, probably. There is an entire site dedicated to the ladies time craft. Check it out, maybe make an angel for the tree.

GiGi, get excited--and bring the supplies, will ya?


And to my dear friend, "Poirier" got your message. And yes, I've been praying all day long, and I know you'll perservere. We all walk some pretty worn out and lonely paths in our lifetimes, and you're going to come out of this one. I'm calling you tomorrow, because Savannah girls are a tight group, we're going to get together. And besides, Savannah girls had a wild streak, too; it's a great excuse to cruise for Christmas decorations. KIDDING! (but that was one very funny night back in...what, 84, 85? Are we that old? No way!) This song's for you.

13 Comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Iw, I saw that before on the White Trash Mom website. It gets grosser every time I look at it LOL!

When he was a little boy, my husband D found applicators in the bathroom trash with his friend and took them outside and played spyglass all over the neighbourhood. His friend's mom told him um, I don't think your mom wants you playing with that... why don't you throw it away now?

LOL

It took him years after that to figure it out. I hope he washed his hands well before dinner that night.

)) gag ((

Mrs. C

Anonymous said...

just.
ew.

Memarie Lane said...

Is that a marshmallow shooter??? Those things are awesome!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! Those lights are too funny. Have you seen the maxipad slippers?
http://www.uglydress.com/maxpadslip.html

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Right on!!! I better pack another suitcase for those...and maybe we can use those to "paint" your applebutter on the kids' toast!! They're handy little suckers.

Is it really 6 days till I come?!?! Now listen, I just found out that I can't wear my contacts nor eye make-up!! I'm going to be SO purty for you guys....

Angela Williams Duea said...

I must be a little slow, cuz it took me a while to figure out those lights. I get it now.

I love the song playing on your site, by the way! One of my current fave Christian songs right now.

www.angelawd.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

How did they dye those "lights" without it expanding? Or is it just a colored cover? Either way, it's hilarious!

Kailani
An Island Life

Shana said...

I posted a Christmas Photo for the anti-contest. :o)

Misty DawnS said...

Stacey, you are TOO much! Hilarious. I want pictures of your, Gigi, and Cat's decorations when you are finished :-)

Sharon Sews said...

Eew! but at the same time I have to say very creative.

Anonymous said...

pretty cool!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish the photos of my bon voyage uterus party had come out. You would have loved the new uses for feminine products...Christmas lights wasn't one of them, though, but if the girls had known about them!

The maxi pad slippers were great--they also make great Barbie beds. :)

Kelly

Katja said...

Very crafty... EEEW!

Reminds me of the dinner party where a kid walked in the dining room covered with "big stickers" she found from bathroom...