Nov 26, 2007

A Shot May Keep Frown Lines At Bay!

Gigi graciously tagged me because she needs wants to know my favorite beauty secret. And I’m all about beauty secrets, I’ll take all I can get!

So I’ve had a lot of time to ponder….hmm, nail-less fingers tapping on my desk…and here is where I’m at on this:

It’s Day Five. Five days today John’s been sick. It started with flu-like symptoms and I felt bad. I really really did. I fixed him up a bed in his cave (the family room with the big television) and offered endless rounds of coffee, water, juice, soup, turkey sandwiches, whatever.

Day three, sore throat sets in. It’s Saturday…and he thinks it could be strep. Well yeahhhh. Because it’s Saturday!

At the same time, Alex is feeling the burn as well…along with a little cough that doesn’t go anywhere. If his cough were a puke, it’d be a dry heave. John’s cough, can this be written? I’ll try try:

blahahahahuhuhuhummmbllllAHHHHHummmmmmhuhuhuh…

So they drove off to the doctor’s office this morning ( What?! I offered to take them! It’s only about six blocks away, he should jog it with Alex on his shoulders!) As they stumbled into the garage, assorted and sundry coughing styles filling the air with…germs, I asked John if he’d beg for a shot. Or something. A giant shot of SOMETHING.

Yeah, today if I had to pick a beauty secret, I’d be going with a big giant shot of WHATEVER ends the cough marathon followed by an annoying endearing rundown of symptoms. Every third hour for a mere FIVE DAYS already! Shot. It’s a beautiful thought.

I’m tagging my friendShana. She’s beautiful already, she’ll have a good one! (and she’ll probably be able to define the sharing ones self tip, that one intrigues me, Gi).

Here are the rules:

Copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.) Share one of your own health tip (tip on how to be more healthy) with others and add on the numbers below. Try to make your tip short but informative. Tag at least 2 person.
~*~*TIPS*~*~
1. Be happy -
Everyday health and beauty
2. Cherish your health : If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyoud what you can improve, get help. –
Anggie and Jeremy Boy Online Journal.
3. Count your blessing -
Trinity of Rooms of My Heart*
4. *Share yourself -
Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle
5. Seek medical attention when needed

http://www.jameeforever.blogspot.com/


6 Comments:

Misty DawnS said...

GiGi tagged me for this one too. Health and Beauty... me??? Yeah right. It's gonna take me awhile to come up with something for this one!

Anonymous said...

you are on people magazine ... What a creative works .. ;-)

very well done!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

I KNEW you'd come through! Jay and I had the same thing as John...turned out to be bronchitus (SPELLING SO WRONG I'M SURE!)for us. Two weeks of pure torcher (WHAT IS WITH MY SPELLING TODAY?!). I thought I was going to kill him before it cleared up.

Memarie Lane said...

That's what we have going on here too. Max and I have it the worst. Last night I had him in and out of the shower, slathered all over with VapoRub, dosed with Ricola, propped up in bed on 1,000 pillows. I don't know when I finally got some sleep, but for the FIRST TIME EVER Brad kindly let me sleep in. I was very surprised to wake up at the very late hour of 7:30 and find him already gone to work.

Anonymous said...

Amazing site! I haven't landed on jameeforever.blogspot.com before in my surfing!I found very useful information about
[url=http://nuscin-online.info]anti-aging[/url] here... Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Great post! thank you for sharing this information. jameeforever.blogspot.com really got under my
[url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] bookmarked... Keep up the good site...