Oct 12, 2007

Peace and Stuff.....

Awww...so humble he is!

Concerned and stuff.....221,000 KwH isn't bad right? It's spread out over a whole stinkin year!

Zinc? Being mined on HIS land? Nope, no way, those royalty checks are for....when royalty comes calling! Nothing to it...just don't let the dogs drink from the Caney Fork River down yonder... Pshhh! That's not him...no way! Vast right wing......... A blogger's hero, mmHMMMM! Thank you Mr. Gore for plugging us in!
I can tell you this peace and love warms my heart!

In fact, I was already preparing for this moment last year. See? Peace

4 Comments:

Lala said...

Hi Stacey... Yea... I think I threw up in my mouth a bit this morning when I heard "the news"... phhhhssssstttt... NEXT they'll be ginving it to LEO... or worse yet BRAD...

You are looking mighty cute in the pic though!!!

Lala :o)

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

I hadn't heard...YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I'm not even into politics and I know THAT'S just sad. They might not hand it over to Brad or George next, but you wait...it'll be Angelina! or better yet, Shalom...because of her name! Geez...

Crazed Nitwit said...

Aw come on now. Let's not be mean. It's a huge award for anyone. He's not running. Be peaceful about Gore...





(wink.)

Lala said...

Hi Stacey... you KNOW... we "hotties" have to stick together!!! :o) I wonder if we can demand a RECOUNT due to HANGING CHADS??? ROFLMAO... WHOOOOOPDEEEEEEDOOOOOOO!!!!

:o) Lala