CAT did the Crazy Eights and thought I'd enjoy it too....here goes:
8 things I’m passionate about:
- My family
- My friends
- Music from the 70s and 80s
8 things I want to do before I die:
- Disneyland & Disney World Again!
- Write some profound things!
- Read the Bible all the way thru (fixin to do that next year)
- Meet the children we sponsor through Compassion
- Finish organizing my kids' photographs
- Learn patience
- Grow to be a more grace-giving person
- Learn the art of cooking
8 things I say often:
- I love you
- Did you brush your teeth? Come here! Let me see....
- Ain't nobody wearing dirty clothes out of my house!
- Let Louie out someone! (gosh I yell a lot)
8 books I’ve recently read:
- The Englisher (Beverly Lewis)
- Ruth (in the Bible)
- The Ragamuffin Gospel (I'm 1/2 through this)
- Judges (in the Bible--1/2 through this)
- Pocahontas (Homeschool...I know, I'm exciting)
- Squanto (Homeschool...again)
- Walk The Word's Rim (Homeschool...do you see a pattern here?)
- Sign Of The Beaver (Do I REALLY nee to tell you why???)
8 songs I could listen to over and over:
- Come On Eileen (Dexy's Midnight Runners)
- Bringing On The Heartbreak (Def Leppard)
- Still Loving You (Scorpions)
- I'm Not In Love (10cc)
- Beth (Kiss)
- Love Hurts (Nazareth)
- At Seventeen (Janis Ian)
- Life In A Northern Town (Dream Academy)
- I have like 100 more....do I have to stop?
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
- Exuberance for life
- Whacky humor
- Accepting personality
- Generosity (not money...but time and thought)
- Similar family values
8 things I’ve learned this past year:
- Don't take things at face value
- If it sounds 'off'', it probably is
- Three cats and a dog are a lot of animal...
- I'm learning NOW how to scrapbook digitally!
- That this isn't my season for me
- Margaritas are a nice little ladylike drink--but six in a row might ruin my weekend.
- That if I give of myself my time, I will never be sorry
- That if I get out of the house and get to church on Wednesdays when I'm overloaded with work, then I actually come home feeling renewed, not behind.
8 people I think should do Crazy 8’s
- The First Eight People Who Read This And Think It's Fun Too!