Oct 8, 2007

GiGi Wanted To See My Beaver Book....

This is just all wrong that I am resigned to posting the cover of a homeschool book to prove my point (GiGi). Shame shame shame. Good thing you're not a pastor's wife....But alas, I find I have no other choice, I present to you: If you need me, Gi, you can call my cell--I will be on a field trip with my daughter (and Alex) at the Kansas City Zoo--nothing finer than 100 12th graders in mixed company on a bus, then at the zoo....mmmMMM nothing beats the prospect! (help me)

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Well......did ya see any beavers at the zoo? ROFLOL!!!

Cheryl said...

Stacey, read your "About Me" ..very touching and I can tell you definitely honor your sisters memory! Very much enjoyed visiting your blog.

Anonymous said...

lol see what happens when you share your life with us internuts? PPL WILL STARE lol

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Stare...point at and laugh....

Kinda like watching the Beavers at the zoo!

How come you get to have all the fun! 100 twelveth graders at the zoo?! Those poor animals!

Lala said...

Hi Stacey... Wroking on the Crazy 8s...

Hope you had fun at the ZOO... Um... did anyone flash you the sign of the Beaver??? Or did you flash someone the sign of the Beaver??? Do Beavers even have a sign they flash??? LOL... THere's a visual for ya!

Lala :o)

Misty DawnS said...

Oh my goodness - you guys are all bad influences on me - I'm so innocent, and you are going to corrupt me. ahahahahaha

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

That's a scary looking beaver.

D... said...

Beaver is my Native American zodiac sign. And I once was in a car accident because a huge beaver was crossing the interstate. Really.

Anonymous said...

You're a very brave woman to help chaperone all those kids!

Lala said...

Hi Stacey!!! Hope the Zoo was fun... and ya got lots of SIGNS flashed from ALL the animals!!! OK... OK... get off my back... my Crazy 8s are up... check em out!!!

Lala :o)