Sep 12, 2007

Name Game Day!

This looked like such a hoot, I totally lifted it off Coffee Mom's (aka Buffalo Venture) site. I'm like that, you know. GiGi, if you try this (oh you will) I'd love to know how long the name song stays with you!


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Sally Mae Explorer

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Vanilla Snickerdoodle

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) Sley

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Annette St. Joseph The picture? That'd be my soap opera pose! What? As if you don't have one too?


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Crost
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)The Green Tab

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Orville (Red) Don

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Cinnabar Dove

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Cecile Lisle

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Slusher Savannah

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Fall Lilac


13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Strawberry Pantsie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Smoothie Pear

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Sewing Thunder Tour

15 Comments:

Katie said...

Well Sally Mae, we could hit the road together, we'd have a blast!

Lala said...

OMG Stacee... HILARIOUS!!!! I'm going to "borrow" this and send it to some friends... I LOVE your Soap Opera pose!!! :o)

Lala :o)

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

You're so threatening, Vanilla Snickerdoodle!!!!! HA!!!! You're right...I'm on this.

BTW - sorry it took so long to get that other award up. I had to do some "needless" things to it to get it to fit. Maybe it's my lack of coffee....still. Anyway...it's up.

Cat said...

Now this looks like fun! I am doing this one. but will wait till tomorrow, can't over shadow my babys Birthday tribute!

see you tonight!

Cat said...

Tonight is Spaghetti! Garlic Bread, salad and fruit! ;)

D... said...

This was fun!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Too fun! I'm going to do it, too!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! I love it. This little time waster was GREAT! I might have to steal this from you and do one on my blog for my part of the planet. :)

It's been great to meet you and get to know you, Stacy!! Thanks for making us feel so at home.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be hilarious if PBS came out with a show called Strawberry Pantsie? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be hilarious if PBS came out with a show called Strawberry Pantsi

Anonymous said...

Get out the lip gloss - I'm posting.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Jingle Chevelle


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Spumoni Oatmeal - right up there with 50 Cent


3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) JCRO


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Cat


5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Robert Mission



6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) CroJo

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)The Purple Chocolate Milk - WHAT????


8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Ben Chester


9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Old Spice Goodies - Okay I just made this up. Old Spice is not my favorite cologne but I thought it had a sexier sound then Chaps and it kind of defines my sex appeal old but spicy.


10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Lou Eugene


11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Washington Walkinghorse - I switched the names because Walkinghorse Washington sounded really dumb.


12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Rose - I guess I'm a Bond Girl

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Orange Poloy

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Granola Oak - sounds 60s

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) Got nothing here.

Thanks for fifteen minutes of fun.

I love you,

Signed Confused Identity

Stacey said...

Professor Robert Mission,

I'll be home waiting with my lip gloss on....is this what the college prof get paid the big bucks to do? (ha!)

I don't know, hon, I thinks Chaps Goodies is kinda...well..chapped!

Stacey said...

*hon ^^

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Chaps Goodies - that's hot.

Misty DawnS said...

I'm totally doing this! So fun!