Sep 10, 2007

Marcella For Cowboy Covergirl Queen I Say!

My dear friend, Nova, send me a link with a plea..she said her famiy had entered her in the Josephine Covergirl contest. I clicked the link figuring it would be a big process, but it took only two seconds to find her--Marcella 88 and click on her darling little white haired self.

I'm not sure what this contest is about (you know how those small towns can make a big deal of out of anything....pumpkin fest, watermelon seed fest, haystacking fest, old time days, spring fest, summer fest, winter fest...did I miss a fest?). But when I saw Miss Marcellas' darling little face up there, it didn't matter. She's so cute, she has to win. It's a birthday & anniversary present to her from her grandchildren. It should be considered a deed well done if you read this and click over to Marcella (promise it'll take just three seconds). Besides, I kind of told Nova I was sort of a big deal on the blogosphere--it'd be awfully embarassing if nobody voted from this link. She doesn't know a big deal from a little deal in the blog world, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to talk me up!
Remember this photo--Kelly on the left (who btw, has finally found herself in l-o-v-e), Nova in the middle, me on the right?

9 Comments:

Lala said...

Hi Stacey! One Vote for Marcella and her cute white haired self... CHECK! I hope she wins!

Lala :o)

D... said...

Marcella got a click from me. :)

Dawn said...

been there done that :)

Sharon Sews said...

Done! She is adorable, and what a sweet gift from her grandchildren.

Unknown said...

Voted! Hope she wins

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

I SO voted, cause you know how devoted I am to beauty pagents...ok, I don't even know how to spell that word!

Anonymous said...

Anything for you, Stacey! What a cutie she is. And yes, that took all of 2 seconds!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey I'm Dawn's sister from Coming to a Nursery Near You and I just voted for Marcella...she reminds me of my nana

Anonymous said...

I voted for her :-)