Sep 26, 2007

He's Mad In Ejad!

Ahmadinejad proclaimed at Columbia University that there were no homosexuals in Iran. It produced a roar of laughter in the audience--who is he trying to fool? Technically, he's correct. Homosexuals don't stick around in Iran for long. Here is an example I found of two teenagers who were accused of homosexual activity:I won't show the end of this story, you know how it goes. So when he got up in front of the United Nations yesterday and said the following, I smirked:


"Unfortunately, the world is rife with discrimination and poverty."

He's a crazy hippocrit, a liar, why bother even listening to this?

When he got around to saying this next part, I stop and listen with everything I have:

"Dear Friends and Colleagues, "From the beginning of time, humanity has longed for the day when justice, peace, equality and compassion envelop the world. All of us can contribute to the establishment of such a world. When that day comes, the ultimate promise of all Divine religions will be fulfilled with the emergence of a perfect human being who is heir to all prophets and pious men. He will lead the world to justice and absolute peace.

"O mighty Lord, I pray to you to hasten the emergence of your last repository, the promised one, that perfect and pure human being, the one that will fill this world with justice and peace."

I have looked into the face of evil and I know Iran is something to reckon with. I do believe our president has made mistakes, but I also know there's a reason even beyond the threat of those wmd's (they're in Syria. Did ANYone in intelligence train with tools other than Where's Waldo and Highlights Magazine?). Look at the map and it's clearer:
Beyond the reasons we have heard, we need to get our men on the ground next door and quick. They're there and they need to stay put for awhile.
I know this is a heavy subject, I'm not an expert, I'm just a mom who keeps up with 'stuff'. But it's been on my heart for awhile and the publicity of Ahmadinejad has given me an excuse to write this. I hope we all fear this evil man and his country because when we get mad about it, we can stop him.
And one more thought, perhaps my most important yet:
I was thinking on this name Ahmadinejad---how EVER did I learn to spell it so quickly? Being the good homeschool mom I am, I broke it down first:
Ah! he's Mad! In E-Jad!

8 Comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

You clever girl, you! Always thinkin' you are.

That man is scary. Plain and simple. Oh - and EVIL. Antichrist evil.

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

{low whistle}...Giiiirrrrl...you are steppin' over the comfortline a bit aren't you? AND I'M SO ON YOUR SIDE!!! You just get on up in 'ol Ejad's face and tell him what it's all about. I'll be the sissy-lala-girl crouched down behind you whispering, "Up your nose with a rubber hose you little fudge-packer."

Anonymous said...

Haha - I am cracking up at GiGi's comment. You're a riot, girl!

OK, that guy seriously creeps me out. He really IS mad and VERY scary. Something needs to be done.

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Anonymous said...

It's so sad to think about the way some people are forced to live. Makes me appreciate our freedom even more.

Shana said...

This guy is praying for the ANTICHRIST!?!

Such a scary world to raise my boys in, so scary!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm happily oblivious to it all, because I have no idea who he is LOL

But thanks for the little lesson! (I think!) LOL

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Didn't even catch the typo...too appauld by the story...creepy.

Dude! Where were you at midnight? Thought we were hangin' out? Oh yeah...I was out like a light and no one was talking to me!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Forgot to mention that I purchased Dunkin Donut coffee for the first time ever (Target is carrying it here). Ok, I NOW see why you have DD issues! Great coffee!