Aug 30, 2007

A Diving Tag & Award & I'm All Misty -Eyed About It

My friend Misty has been busy bloggin away while I've kinda been slack! So...she's come up with a way to get me going again, nothing like a good old tag weaved into an ongoing story to give me something to say (as if!) So, Misty, I accept your tag (good thing I'm not a kid in Colorado, else I couldn't play!!).

Rules:
1. Copy and paste the story below, and the rules, on your blog.
2. Find out who you're going to tag. (2-3 people, or more, if you wish)
3. Write one or two sentences to continue the story, and use the titles of the blogs you're tagging or any word(s) associated with them as keywords in the links you include in your part of the story.
4. Remember to tell your taggees that you've tagged them!
5. Feel free to use this and start your own viral link story.I'd very much appreciate a link back to Mother's Home if you do. (Or a tag, if you prefer!)

Once upon a time, after the evil stepmom had put up a Barbed wire fence around everything, the Empress came and shouted: "I've come to give you A little piece of me mind!"The evil stepmom, Shelby, came out to see what all the Rambling from this Crazy person was about.I am adding...The cranky, evil stepmom watched in horror as the insane person began to parade around singing "A Boy Named Sue."It seemed like forever this insane person would sing and for miles he would parade, all the while twisting and dancing to the song.
It was nothing short of sheer brilliance, though, this Empress, dancing like a wild monkey in an accordian store, waving goodbye to the evil (and I mean very evil) stepmom and heading off to her job as a Kelly Girl on a military base in South Carolina. It was there she was swept off her feet by Officer Gorgeous and signed up to be part of the USO.
And that's not all! No no no! My story doesn't stop with the tag, it keeps getting better and better: Mist also bestowed upon me an award which I kinda think is pretty darn cool. Thanks, my friend. I heart your blog too (she's a fantastic photographer)! And I'm going to award this tomorrow (need to get back to working!) You know me, though, I have to talk about my awards the second I hear about them!
Which reminds me......here are Codeman's diving pics from the first meet of the season (he did VERY well. It's gonna be a good season, I feel it already!) The photo of Cody diving isn't good, we aren't allowed to use flash, even though he's just warming up. Which I understand. See him? He's right at the top of the flag post.

I think you can all see without me telling you how excited Cody is that I'm there for him! And you can see why....clearly by my VIP seating arrangement, I'm sort of a big deal at the meets.

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
You have been given another award--The "You Make Me Smile" Award. I would love for you to come by my blog and pick it up :)
HERE

Bridget

Cat said...

Good Lord girl, you are becoming a blog award hog! LOL I am so very proud of you!

someday I hope to be just as popular! LOL

Heather made me a new design for my wordpress blog.(new one I never use!)
check it out at www.itscatslife.com

Its cute, now to just relearn how to use wordpress! UGH.

I might start blogging again someday.

D... said...

All right, Stacey girl, I completed my tag!

Congrats on your award. Very cool and very much deserved!

Loved the dive meet pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards! You must be one very special lady, but I could already tell that. Thank you for your very warm, kind and supportive words on my blog. It does mean a lot.
I love the diving pictures! You and Cody look so much alike. He is such a cutie. It was neat seeing him below in the baby picture and now all grown up.
Have a good night.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

OK... you are the coolest mom of all!! I love that you love your kids so much! You are an inspiration!! And I love Cody's face in the photo with you!! LOL!
What a cute son!
- Audrey

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

You awesome blogger lady, you! Look at all your awards! You rock. Totally.

D tagged me after you tagged her, so for a continuation of the story you can head over to my blog.

Love ya, girl!

Katja said...

Wow, you're are the Queen of Blogland with all your awards! Congrats!!

Those photos are so cool, especially the one of two of you. His face tells more than thousand words :)

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Hey you...I'm back and it looks like you've got my work cut out for me! Now I'm off to read the rest of your posts....

Missed ya!!!