Jul 20, 2007

Sure Hope I Won't Be Sorry In The Morning....Later Morning That Is

Update: I just got an email from Pilot John...he's the young pilot who hosted the t-shirt contest I entered...and guess right, it's mine! Gigi, you should have entered :( But...you can go onto his site and buy your own, so there's that.
I didn't get my work NEAR where it needed to be today (long story, but a friend was in crisis. So......as ya'll know, friends don't make choices here. You just go!).

So...I'm sitting here this morning (after one-ish) and taking a little break from the drudgery and thought you'd probably like to see what it looks like when I'm this far behind deadline....not pretty. THEN....listening to that XM radio I'm so excited about, I'd switched from C2C during the commercial and tuned into the 80's and heard this Prince song. Any 80's girl worth her salt knows Prince sign language....so this may well be the post I regret in the morning, idk. But I cannot resist demonstrating this (and honey, if you read this, I appreciate you going downstairs to the couch tonight so I could finish. I promise you I wasn't blogging this whole time..really am working).

Here you go, I Would Die For You, done the 80's way (At 1-ish in the morning in 2007 by a 39 year old woman. I seriously need that vacation, I'm worried for me!) So....try it, scroll down and keep up with the music...idk, but for me, not as easy as it used to be.





*update....3:32 am and I. Am. Done! I just need to put a note on it for John to place it on the porch and not wake me to finish. I'm in a carpool with two other data entry queens, luckily I drove Tues, so I'm offf. However, Tues as I drove home, my transmission decided to blow on my Explorer. About $1800.00 to fix, plus rental car. However, on the upppp side, I get to drive a Grand Prix until Monday. That's hot. GNight! xo

13 Comments:

Donna. W said...

Transmission trouble seems to be the most costly thing that can happen to a car! I'm glad you're looking on the bright side.

Anonymous said...

ouch on the car, but totally loving the prince sign language! LOL I won an iPod last week and 1/4 of the stuff on there is 80's prince LOL

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I don't even have my speakers on this morning and I knew what song it was just from the pictures! You rock, girlie!

Now get some sleep.

Cat said...

OH Man girl sorry about that!

Jeff finally finished working on Gregs truck, so we are back to 2 vehicles now. guess buying another is gonna have to wait. The truck took nearly 1,000 to get back road ready! UGH.

Okay, I don't know why, but I never hear your songs! Whats up with that I wonder?
Girl you are a great friend, I just wish I could of been there for you!
you need a vacation so lets get busy planning one. LOL I know I am ready!

Unknown said...

I heard that song while driving down the road a couple of days ago and desperately tried to keep up while doing the "moves" and couldn't. I'm a loser.

Cat said...

Congrats on the shirt, I knew I should of entered. I even asked him all about it. LOL OH WELL, maybe you will let your BFF Cat wear it sometime! LOL

Anonymous said...

I hope you are still blissfully asleep. Congrats on your win! That bites about your explorer, but yay on the rental car! Way too cool.

Ah, Prince! He so defines the 80s. I, too, knew the song by your pictures without having my speakers on. I'm going to be doing that all day long now, I can tell. ;)

Misty DawnS said...

You are so funny! I love it!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're done! At least you had that fabulous 80's music to keep you moving! Great photos!
Sharon - Pinks & Blues Girls

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Ok...I'm going to be your nerd friend that that NO idea what the sign language is about. I remember Prince songs, but apparently I'm a foreigner when it comes to the cool moves!

Hope you're still sleepin'!...I went off to la-la land right after 'commenting' with you last night.

Anonymous said...

Ah hA!

I was wondering who will win this shirt!

Go girl!

FAQ said...

you look good for that time of the morning!

Sharon Sews said...

Such a brave, brave woman to post photos of yourself taken in the middle of the night. You look pretty darn good for no sleep.

Ah yes, Prince, a rock star from my home town. Too bad my girlfriend and I didn't realize how famous he was going to be when we saw at a super hot dance club (okay, I'll show my age - it was a disco) after one of his early concerts.

Congrats on winning the t-shirt contest! Now I don't feel so badly that you didn't win the book I was giving away :-)