First things first:
Head over to Pinks & Blues, those funny gals are hosting ANOTHER wonderful giveaway....if you haven't had a lot of me me me lately, you'll want to check it out.
- When you're filling out surveys, stick to yes/no, 1, 2, 3. Anything else you add is sadly not going to be seen by the "big guy" it's just me. I seriously used to read all of them because it just made me feel guilty if I didn't. But I had to stop that, I'll never make any money if I read them all.
- Along those lines, don't ask me for money....I don't have any!
- You think you're very clever, sending the "Save Our Trees" message on the magazine rebates..and yes, dear, you are (giggle). However, they never see it. You ARE, however, very much irritating me; I have to pick it up, put it aside and account for it later--on PAPER, no less. So you've kinda doubled the paperload.
- If you contend your name or address is any of the following, I'm soo laughing, no, I'm soo rolling on the ground laughing EVERY single time, it's just a refreshing hoot every time! :
Ida Bitcher, Save Yourself, S%$& Happens, Santa Clause, Kris Kringle, St Nicholas (come ON he doesn't do all this himself, I know better) or my favorite sender of all Mr. & Mrs. F%$# Yourself (you two are very busy, I get a lot of mail from you both, you're the couple on 666 Go-To-Hell Avenue I see often, no?).
- I don't need to be saved, I already am. However should I not be, I seriously don't think you will get this done on a 3X5 postcard requesting further information regarding your...ahem....problem, you know, the itch you've been dealing with for quite some time. But thanks much for thinking of my salvation despite it all.
- I also think I'll skip on today's Scripture memorization you've included, but I'm so very proud of you!
- If you're entering a contest, you do realize when you enter more than 500 times, you might be annoyed by the 500+ emails you're going to receive, right? Because I am required to put them in the system AS MANY TIMES as you submit them. Bless your sweet soul if you included your phone number...oooh your better half is gonna be hoppin mad at dinnertime for a year or better.
- If I had the power to pick you, as your "Pick Me Please, I Don't Have Any Money" indicates on the contest form, don't you think I'm gonna pick me? Every single time, Mr. Pick Me Pick Me. Every single time.
- I do like it when Mrs. Have A Nice Day fills out her info. It's so good to know there still are people out there like her.
- The world very well could end soon, thanks for the heads up!
- Finally, and seriously, if you have elderly people in your life, one of the best gifts you can get them is a roll of return address labels to use rather than trying to write their information on important sign-ups (many of the ones I key are in fact medical or product registrations). I hate it a lot when I cannot read it(sometimes the writing is light or shaky) and set it aside, because there will be a person out there waiting for something that will not arrive!
So, there you have it on this fine Monday morning--the first of I'm sure more than one installments entailing proper sign-up forms, rebates, contests, requests for information etiquette, a very important piece of refinement, you have to agree!