Jul 3, 2007

Before I Die

I know I said pics today, yet I'm running a little behind on my pic uploading. Some of my good blogger friends are doing the Ten On Tuesday, I enjoyed them, so I'm going there:


Ten Things To Do Before I Die:

  1. Make sure everyone I love dearly has accepted Christ as their saviour.
  2. Organize and label all our family photos.
  3. Travel to Africa and help out wherever I am needed.
  4. Go to Disneyland with my husband, children and grandchildren at one time.
  5. Write a funny book.
  6. Find a way to detail the horrifying experiences my stepmother (loosely used) put us through upon my father's and sister's deaths, and through that prevent it from ever ever happening to anyone else.
  7. Somehow forgive my stepmother (again, loosely used) for what she's done.
  8. Move my father's body next to my sister's just down the hill, then put up an "I have moved" sign!
  9. Write a book for each of my children, just for their eyes, detailing how important they were and still are in John's and my lives.
  10. Finish reading The Bible.

I'm a Top Mommma!

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also hoping to write a book and visit Disneyland. And volunteering abroad, although I don't have a specific place in mind, is also on my list ;)

Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list, Stacey!
I loved #9. Your kids would love that (just don't tell them that you are planning it so they don't hound you about it ;) ).
I also had a stepmom (loosely used) that created much heartache and trauma in my life. I will pray that you are able to accomplish #7. For you, not for her.
I'm in the process of organizing pics myself. It's becoming quite the chore.

Amanda said...

I like your list!! I really like #9, I think that is a wonderful idea and you, we all should do that for our children!!

MommaBoo said...

Your #1 is wonderful!

You know, with His grace, we can forgive those who've hurt us!

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Tuesday!

Patois42 said...

You've got a grand list there. Good luck, especially, with achieving #7.

PJD said...

I thought about putting #2 on my list too, but I knew that I would never accomplish it before I die. Simply because I know the task alone would kill me. :)

I hope you accomplish all of these!

Anonymous said...

Quite a list.
I love the idea of writing a book for each of your children.
Sending blessings your way,
Frances

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

What a beautiful, selfless list! You are a fabulous person and I'm so glad you are my new blogger friend! :-)

Be sure to write in each child's book that you loved them best. ;-)

Becky said...

What a lovely list. I hope you are able to accomplish all of these things. Happy 10 on Tuesday! =)

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Wow! I had NO idea how so deep you are! I LOVE IT! Someone once told me that some of the most funniest people are people that have had some of the most hurtful heartaches. I keep finding that true (even in my own life...not selfproclaiming my own humor, but...oh never mind...)

I love your list, Gidge!