Jul 26, 2007

Do Not Remove The Shirt Ladies.....

You've waited longggg enough! Here is the tee I won in the drawing Pilot John had (of course many different viewpoints here, I couldn't decide which to use).



Now...there's danger in this tee, I worried a bit before showing it off. I think I need to clarify to all the women who wear one of these that there's a story behind the saying. Go to Pilot John's and ask him about it, it's not mine to tell. I will give you a hint because I worry--this doesn't mean remove your SHIRT before flight. No, no no. Don't do that! Well, if it'll get you a an upgrade and/or a warm chocolate chip cookie, and for sure if it'll get you free margaritas, maybe you could--but only for a scant minute.

Thanks to my new favorite pilot, Pilot John. If ever I board a plane you're piloting, you KNOW I will be wearing this...actually my daughter wants one too, so I'm going to have to order another. I'll be the brunette! And P/J, she's been all over your site looking at your pictures, lol, I think you're gonna have a lot of 17-18 year old fans in Lee's Summit, MO! (sorry bout that)


Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt! I just visited Pilot John's site. He's a cutie!

Jane, P&B Girls

Stacey said...

TELL me about it, Audrey! (shhh..did I say that outloud again?!)

Anonymous said...

There's the T-Shirt winner! Cool!
Nice pics with the T-Shirt!

Anonymous said...

Great shirt! Fun pics!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Hey you look good in that shirt! Ok, so yeh...John's a cutie! I'm thinking your complements might've gone to his head...since you won and all. (not that I would begrudge you a proper win)

Anonymous said...

The shirt looks great Stacey! I am glad you like it and posted pics with it on! I just uploaded a new post with a couple of those pics on my site! :)

Sharon Sews said...

I knew you looked like a fellow margarita lover! I had to pop over to see what your post was about today since you were getting so many hits from my blog (I was praying it wasn't one of those hot political topics - ha!ha!)

The tee looks good on you! I have to go now. I have to go peek at Pilot John's site to see what all the commotions abbout

Crazed Nitwit said...

Don't chalenge me honey. And yes you and the your uniform were very cute!

Run Joey Run
David Geddes

Daddy please don't, it wasn't his fault, he means so much to me
Daddy please don't, we're gonna get married...just you wait and see.

She called me up, late last night, she said Joe, don't come over
My dad and I just had a fight, and he stormed out the door
I've never seen him act his this way, my God, hes going crazy
He says he's gonna make you pay, for what we've done, he's got a gun, so

Run Joey Run Joey Run
Daddy please don't, it wasn't his fault, he means so much to me
Daddy please don't, we're gonna get married...just you wait and see.

I got in my car and I drove like mad, till I reached Julie's place
She ran to me, with tears in her eyes, and bruises on her face
All at once, I saw him there, sneaking up behind me, WATCH OUT!
Then Julie yelled, he's got a gun, and she stepped in front of me
Suddenly, a shot rang out, and I saw Julie falling
I ran to her, I held her close, when I looked down, my hands were red,
and heres the last words Julie said...

Daddy please don't, it wasn't his fault, he means so much to me
Daddy please don't, we're gonna get married.....aaahhh..ahhhh
ahhhh....ahhhhh

Run Joey run Joey run Joey run Joey run Joey run

Stacey said...

^^That there--is my brand new s/m --anyone who knows why Joey was running is my s/m. Period. :)

Cat said...

Ohhh I like the shirt, I think I need one too!!! LOL

Missing you! But having a blast!

Anonymous said...

Cute shirt. Men will love it, heh.

I'll go visit Pilot John.