Jul 6, 2007

Contest Time! Again! Can you believe it!? Well....here is the scoop:

JohnChow.com, that blog that paves the way for you to make money, well they are giving away a 24" wide screen LCD monitor! That's right, and clearly I'm the one they should choose: Note the JohnChow.com web page on my monitor (which could be a lot nicer, btw)! Now, before I go, they want me to pass along that they are in fact now hosting Canada! Now that's a lot of good stuff I'd say. Gigi, what do you think? It's no trailer in Erie but I think I'll win this one too!

2 Comments:

Cat said...

Okay, I think you an GiGi are becoming Addicts and an intervention is gonna be needed!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Dang a monitor! That's very tempting...mmmmmm. I may just have to get my claws into that.

BTW: yeah, I'm not too excited with the comments first, but I didn't get to chose that. grrrrr...