Jun 29, 2007

Straight from New Mexico.....

Cody has arrivedddddddddddddd!


Late (early am), excited, tired, missin his bed, missin his mommy, daddy and even brother and sister...but mostly missin Boo his cat (pshh!).

Of course I will post a new shot of him when he wakes; he's almost brown. They held his group outside most of the day, so....looks as if he will beat me in the darkness competition we have each year (of course we have one!). He always does anyway.

Hope your weekend is filled with funny things to blog about Monday morning, I can't wait to read about them!

7 Comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

My Cody just got home, too - from Italy! He's my Navy Boy, you know. He's home for a few weeks before he leaves again for the Naval Academy!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, welcome home, Cody! I'm glad he made it home safe and sound! I'm pretty sure my daughter would miss our cat more than her family as well.

Yes, you are right, I should believe anything Ro would do for attention. Did you find the St. Elmo's Fire love song?

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that people still created websites with music playing on them - I can remember that from 1998 when html seemed a new idea. Although I guess blogger is a fairly new idea for some too.

I found your site from that topmomma site, although I don't really remember how I found that one.

Good luck with your site and that whole voting thing.

Stacey said...

^^ wtf?

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Ummmm... my thought exactly when I read jafer's comment, Stacey!! :)

Haha!

Anywayyyy, so glad Cody arrived!! I hope you're having a great weekend!

Jane, P&B Girls

Anonymous said...

I bet you are so relieved that he is safe and sound :) You both beat me in the darkness competition--I'm as white as a ghost :) Have a wonderfulweek

Bridget

Cat said...

Yes, Matt came home with a very dark HEAD, that is now stark white after it peeled off in big sheets. LOL

I am so glad they are home. I missed my buddy!

We are having a good visit here.
Have a good weekend!!