Jun 28, 2007

Ro, This Is So Very Clever

I know I'm a few days late getting it up, but come on, you knew I was gonna! Hey Ro Ro--I'm down with it! You're 180-ing now, illustrating the inhumanitarian, inexcusable exploitation tactics used when terrorists, driven by misguided religious beliefs, send their own innocent chidren out clad with ammunition and explosives. And would sooo not hesitate to blow even you sky high. Then watch and cheer as they carry out suicide missions against more innocent people. By Jolly Roger I think you're coming around. Right? You are NOT seriously protesting US involvement like this are you? Ro Ro???? I mean you can...you're free HERE to do that...

Bet you're glad we're thwarting one terrorist attack after another, too, aren't ya?! Me, too, but that's another post.

I'm a Top Mommma!

6 Comments:

Cat said...

Okay, I apparently have been way to preoccupied today to understand what the Heck you are going on about. LOL

I am sure it is something very important though. But I am going on vacation, so I don't care right now. LOL

Love ya girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

When I saw the picture for the 1st time, I just could not believe it. The same woman who ambushed Tom Selleck for his NRA involvement bought her daughter a costume with a bullet belt. Yeah, that's lovely.

Thanks for adding me to your list! I'm adding you to mine as well. :)

Angela said...

I came over to get my DD and donuts and find a loaded kid?

Yea, I know who did this to this poor child. Tsk, tsk. I wonder how this child will feel about this picture years from now.

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

That is Rosie's daughter?!?!?!? She (Ro) is such an idiot. What a waste of my rolling eyeballs...

Too harsh? Oh well...it's Friday. I'm working on my Rockin post!

Stacey said...

GiGi ^^ that was just a tad UNDER harsh. But oh well, it's Friday, you'll get revved up after another cup of java.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Why on earth did she dress her child like that??