Jun 27, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger Here (I'll Sign Your T-shirt For Free)

Those funny, beautiful, energetic girls (now proven smart and intuitive) over at Pinks & Blues have gone off and handed me me a Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. Okay, so not just me, there were four others given the RGB, you're gonna find out sooner or later. When they told me to check it out, they call me a Rockin Girl Blogger, I seriously thought they were down with my taste in music. But, eh, this is good too. Very good, because the Pinks & Blues are about the best blog around, hands down.


Speaking about best blogs around, I get to hand it off to MY favorite bloggers buddies:

It's Cat's Life Cat is the first blogger that seriously reached out to me when I just started blogging (hasn't been terribly long). I'd been doing the 'oh I just LOVE your blog, please love me back' thing for a few weeks when she found me, dusted me off and ta dah! Turns out, she lives a few miles down the road, we've become lunch buds too. She's a regular wife/mom/friend like me; I like that she's not afraid to show her downs as well as her ups....it's not always easy to do admit we have them.

GirlGoneWild (GiGi for short) I plucked her off a Christian moms site; turns out she also lives in mighty MO, just on the other end; we're gonna meet up very soon, she, Cat and I. GiGi is by far the funniest blogger I know, writing is her talent and she holds nothing back! She's a pastor's wife, the kind who might show up at lunch wearing coffee stained clothes because she was multi-tasking in the car, and wind blown hair because she saw someone she knew and stuck it out there to holla!--at 50 mph.

Bubba's Sis She's got a real life Bubba in her life, what more is there I ask? We could easily hit up a concert together, she and I. Her family bond is tight, I truly enjoy reading about that. Mostly, she's just a very from the heart, often funny, all around interesting blogger friend to have! So check her out, you will be pleased.

Sharon Sews This is a woman who can take a 20 year old photo and know what she sewed for whom and out of which fabric! Just that she can sew like that as a child blows me away! She's amazingly talented, quite energetic, so if you need to feel like a pathetic whimpy loser-girl with no time-management skills at all, go there! She's also got a very cute pooch!

Funky Art Queen Another crafter and this one's def the queen of funk! How can you not love a woman so dedicated to her craft that she starts a skirt, realizes it's gonna be big, so she eats ice cream until she's certain it will fit!? That, my friends, is one dedicated crafter. And that skirt? It's a fun one, maybe she'll make me one, idk. More than sewing, she's also got an idea for a coffee table book, I think you're seriously gonna see this at the old B&N in the future.

I've got miles more, I had to pick five and I hate that. But for the five I picked for the award, keep girly bloggin, keep rockin and keep entertaining me (had to bring it back to me somehow!). xoxo

Still hanging onto my TM--help support a Top Momma Today, click that cowboy hat wearin breath holdin face!

I'm a Top Mommma!

10 Comments:

Cat said...

You are kidding me right? you want to nominate my blog for the Rockin Blogger girl award? BUAAHAAHAAHAA!
I am so not rockin right now.

But thank you! YOu are a rockin friend!

Girl..things are so crazy right now, I hope I get a chance to breath a little tomorrow night.

Take care!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Oh my goodness I'm so honored!!!! Thank you so much! I just love your blog, too - I read it every day!

So what do I do now? Give it to 5 other people?

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact that Bubba's Sis is all that and more! How cool for her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! I know I enjoy reading your blog. :) When I get time, I'm to check out your nominations too. They sound like my kinda people. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the way cool award Stacey! And btw, tag you're IT! Hope you have time to get out and play a bit today!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to do so again.
I'm not just being nice, I'm being a truth-screamer. B/S does have that way about her where you want to spend time around her (in a non-stalker way, of course)! :)

And, btw, congrats on YOUR award. In all my excitement about B/S, I forgot to say that to you.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, now I have some new blogs to check out! Fun! I loved reading how you met these other bloggers. How-we-met stories are always fun to me, even for friends! :)

I click your picture on Top Momma many times during the day, so I will be personally insulted when/if you are booted!

Jane, P&B Girls

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

No really! I don't know if I can live up to that whole Rockin' status...guess I'll just have to throw caution (and my hair) in the wind and wing it.

Your description of me was so funny! How did you "get me"???

You rock!

Sharon Sews said...

Yea baby! A Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Good thing singing isn't required because you'd probably take it away from me. Now I have to think about who I can pass the honor to!

FAQ said...

Uh...I would like to send out a big thanks to my producer, my family and first and foremost God. Oh, I don't have a producer do I? Heehee -Anyway, thanks for making me feel special. You are the Rockin' Girl!!!