May 11, 2007

My Favorites

Happy Hallmark Palooza Weekend! In refusing to dwell on a mother I don't have (she is alive), I've decide this weekend to show you who I do have; these friends and family members are my heart-hole fillers. It's just a small snippet of people I love dearly and the photos are in no particular order. I'd do anything in my power for any one of them.

Don't feel badly for me, I plan to celebrate with my Johnny and three beautiful children on Sunday. Saturday, with my sweet mother-in-law and several of my sisters-in-law and nieces. God has yet to put something in my life that I haven't been loved right through. I hold out hope for resolution one day, I pray for it every now and then. Everybody changes, goodness knows I'm an example of that (imagine! me, a wild child). One day hearts may change and I will be allowed to be who I am now, not who I was then.

Sometimes I feel I can't do another day, that my flip-flops must be made of concrete; that's where the photos come in:





3 Comments:

Cat said...

Aww you are so sweet to have included me in your photos there! Know that you are special to me also! I will see you Sunday at church dear friend! sorry I haven't called or written you. just been busy with Jeff getting things done that I needed his help with.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh ~ I'm so glad you have these people in your life who you love and who love you! ((hugs)) Have a wonderful Mother's Day and may you feel nothing but warmth and love on your special day.
xo,
Kim

La Tea Dah said...

What a fun post and a beautiful family. And you are so cute! ;)