Apr 2, 2007

Movie Day!


Went to the early matinee today with my friend Cat and we had the movie theatre completely to ourselves! I love when that happens, don't you? Cat picked up my Twizzlers on the way in and with a giant bag of buttered popcorn between us and a gallon of Coke on my right, I was in heaven. I usually don't like to go to the movies, but when the theatre is empty, I make an exception. We laughed so much, I figure it's a good thing nobody else was there to hear...I kinda laugh loudly sometimes. If you haven't been yet, this is one I wouldn't miss!


So it was a good day, no doubt. Tonight is (joy) skate night for my son's school, and with John teaching evenings, I guess that's just one more thing I have to do now. So better run get him going. Besides, they have a concession stand there, too, lol!


Cat and I think we're needing bikes of our own, really really loud ones. And these are the sandals we need--for when we get our bikes and head to Sturgis with our men in the sidecars. So we'll need pedis, no doubt about it. And all my friends are invited, how much fun will it be? Is this girl mid-life? Hmmm...

3 Comments:

Cat said...

Okay no way, we both posted about our day at the same time! LOL Only I don't have pics on my post! LOL that was the funniest part, too bad John Travolta did show some butt. LOL

Cat said...

was supposed to read didn't show some butt. UGH! can't type!

Stacey said...

Yeah, that is a darn shame! And almost even more aggregious--Ray Leota (sp?) should have been in that swimming hole, too, lol!