Mar 30, 2007

At Seventeen


This weekend my post is dedicated to my beautiful daughter Nicole, at seventeen. Eventually our lives become filled with amazing people who surround us with their love. I promise.




















































































And these great moments I've shared don't even reflect the smallest dent of the great people and moments that have come into my life since I was seventeen. So hang in there, Niki, and all the girls at seventeen.







Phil 4:13

4 Comments:

Cat said...

What Great Pictures girl friend!

((HUGS)) to you and Niki!

StarKnits said...

those pix are wonderful! your cat looks almost exactly like ours!

StarKnits said...

oh it's def the orange cat here's a blog post of mine (a long time ago) with a pix of our Simba.. he's huge now! http://starknits.blogspot.com/2006/12/procrastinate.html#comments

La Tea Dah said...

Hi Stacey,

I'm so happy to meet you! I've enjoyed reading your blog. Your daughter is beautiful --- you look so much alike. You have a lovely family!

:) LaTeaDah