Apr 10, 2007

Update:
Okay so the day did produce something tangible....I finished the sunsuit for my Etsy shop. I miss the days of sewing for my baby girl.....now if it doesn't have AberHolliEagle pasted all over, skip it. So....I sew for my friends and for my Etsy shop. I'm feeling drawn to do a local show down the road....but I'm still chicken. I have visions of being the only vendor that people actually arc 10 feet around to avoid....and absolutely NO eye contact, because then they'd have to mosey over and linger for the appropriate lingering time! So there you have it, I need more time to grow more skin!

It's raining cats and dogs today......


Sorry, couldn't resist. Actually it's a nice steady rain, cold and icky. I popped upstairs from my sewing room today and found the boys:





Princess Gigi was hanging out with me--always up for a game of swat. Always have to store my thread where it belongs or I may never find it again! Nothing striking me important to talk about today, so I leave you with those images of Jack (yellow) Boo (black) and Louie (ears)!

4 Comments:

Cat said...

Awwww how cute!

Cat said...

Stacey! that is absolutely addorable! I think any mom of lil baby girls would love to have that for their girl!!
makes me wish I had a baby girl to dress up in that!

Betty Jo said...

Oh isn't that just gorgeous?! Love the bright cherry fabric. I wish I could sew like that. Your pets are darling and look so peaceful. xoxo

Betty Jo said...

Duhhh . . . I meant to type "cheery" fabric, not cherry. LOL