Mar 26, 2007

FEEL FREE TO SAY HELLO NOW! (please)
Well I was adding something to my blog and I came upon some formatting/posting blah blah blah thingy and see here that I've had my blog set on only eblog members allowed to speak! All this time! I changed that setting, hopefully now that will remedy that I have 5000 visitors a day (I am savvy enough to have a ticker installed) and NOBODY says hello! Okay, not 5000, but more than 5. If that doesn't remedy this, then I must be un-commentable and boring :(. So say something. Anything! Go ahead, start now. I'll wait right here......

4 Comments:

Cat said...

HELLO!!! oh wait, I have always left a comment, so You aren't talking to me are you! will go sit down in the corner and watch for the others.

Betty Jo said...

Hi Stacey, I followed your link from Daisy Cottage. You have a super blog and I've got my fingers crossed that my comment shows up for you. xoxo

Betty Jo said...

Yippee! It worked. :)

Cat said...

Okay, you commented on mine that Cody would get his license this summer? How old is he again?