Jan 25, 2009

Pictures and An Announcement

A few photos to catch up on--hang on 'til the end it gets good! We took Alex to Cody's work a few weeks ago so he could swim AND so Cody's 'psycho' mom could get tons and tons of pictures of her little lifeguard boy:


He loves it, look at the smile!

He's been working tons of hours to keep up with the maintenance of his new truck--I just realized I haven't even posted photos of that yet. Sheesh, I'm falling so far behind.
Niki and Cody last month, I love this photo:

And part of what's been keeping me away from the blog is the Amazing DigiScrapping Race....it's been zapping all my extra time with two layouts a week. In addition to life and digi store uploads, it's been difficult BUT fun fun fun. I have a partner, Kelly, and we've had a blast together....this is the layout I did for Challenge Five, I believe:




Yay! So at this time, it's Isabella Renee. Renee was Jamee's middle name, and is also Molly's (Antoinette's daughter ((my little sister)) ). I think Jamee would be pleased with her beautiful namesakes. Baby is doing fine, due May 14. Niki is doing fine as well. More later in the week but for now, need to get off the computer.

15 Comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Oh, Stacey! A baby GIRL! How wonderful and exciting! I can't wait until she's here and we can see her beautiful face! Niki looks great!! Congratulations!

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Hugs! Niki and Cody look great!!

Been wondering how you were and figured it was just homeschool season. :]

Mom Knows Everything said...

Congratulations on the girl! Isabella is a beautiful name. It was the name of our daughter that we lost.

D... said...

A girl! How wonderful! I adore her name. So appropriate and loving. A girl! I am so excited for your family. I can't wait to "meet" her!

Niki looks lovely. I, too, loved that last picture.

Thanks for sharing the pics and your joy. Eeeeee!!!

Kelly Lock said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

ValeriGail said...

Congrats!!! Oh a baby girl!!! That is just so wonderful!!! The name is beautiful, too!!

Loved seeing the pics of your family. Cody looks mighty happy while working!

ValeriGail said...

Stacey, I know I just commented earlier, but now I've got a blog challenge for you!

I am Challenging you!! Come by my blog to see the details. Info at the bottom of the Tomorrows (1/28/09) “Funny things Katelyn said” post! Hope you play along!

http://www.valerigail.blogspot.com/

Angela Williams Duea said...

It's gonna be a girl, yay! I loved raising girls.

Cody looks so professional. And mad with power now that he has that whistle.

Sharon Sews said...

Oh what a beautiful name! Congrats to you Grandma and congrats to Mom, who by the way is looking absolutely adorable.

Jim and Jami said...

Again Congrats to all of you! May 14th....what a wonderful date, Our grandson's birthday is May 13th, and Our Son Jake's birthday is May 16th.....

Jake goes to Afghanistan in two to four weeks, please keep him, and his platoon in your prayers.

Anonymous said...

I could swear I left a comment, but I don't see it. :(

In any case, love the pics, of course. She looks happy - that's awesome :)

I love the name, btw.

Congratulations :)

Shana W. said...

OH! A girl and I LOVE the name, Caleb would of been an Isabella if he was a girl. :o)

Misty DawnS said...

I love love love that picture Stace! I can't wait to meet your granddaughter!!!