Dec 30, 2008

Ten Best Moments Of The Year

I came across Ten on Tuesday and decided to give it a whirl. I'm supposed to list the 10 Best Moments Of The Year


1. Definitely when Niki came back home to stay.

2. For sure the time Niki came back home to stay--the next time.

3. Oh! I know! The time Niki made the decision to return home....(I could go on, but then I'd only have one good moment left.).

4. When I decided to let go of most of all the things people have done to me in the past and let it be the past. Forgive even when they didn't ask for it. That was a very freeing moment--and has opened a few doors since.

5. Adopting our cat, Scat!

6. Getting accepted to sell in my first digiscrap shop.

7. When John's brother, Jim, arranged to have our air conditioner installed after ours died in the height of the heat wave.

8. Cody bringing home his semester grades (Not bragging but somewhere above 4.0. Okay, I'm bragging, how cool is that?!)

9. When Niki brought her cap and gown to me, kissed my cheek and said 'thank you'. Wait! That second part might have been a daydream. But definitely when she brought her cap and gown to me...very big deal!

10. Every moment with John is the best, because he is the best.

There! That wasn't so hard. If you want to join, click the pic above. Let me know if you have one up, I'll come over. I'm trying to work my way to all my friends this week at least twice. I get started then the phone rings, or something pops into my mind and I forget what I was doing. Niki is certain I'm turning into an old lady. I am certain SHE is turning me into an old lady. But I'm very glad she's home. Could you tell?

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey, I stopped here to read your ten nest but I read your Sham WOW it's hilarious. Glad to see you on the Meme's I don't always get to post but I'll stop by when I see you posting.
In Peace,
Amanda

Leanne said...

Wow. I may have to try this, but I have no idea what my ten best things are....

Great list though, and thanks for giving me something to think about...

Mom Knows Everything said...

Sounds like you had a lot of things to be thankful for this year! All the best in the new year my friend!

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Hugs! Glad Niki is home, too!

D... said...

Niki having her cap & gown is definitely a best moment!

Congrats to Cody! Brag away, Woman!

I'm so glad you have John. Muah!

We are all turning into old ladies. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I loved your list. I'm going to have to try, to dig down deep (ha) and come up with a list too.

It is a blessing to have Niki home. God always knows what he is doing, even when we aren't so sure. The cap and gown is huge!

Congratulations to Cody. You have earned bragging rights!!

Happy New Year my friend!

Angela Williams Duea said...

Wow, it has been an especially good year with Nikki. I am rejoicing with you!

Angela Williams Duea said...

Wow, it has been an especially good year with Nikki. I am rejoicing with you!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I am So. Glad. Niki is home, too. How is she doing? How much further to go? Do we know boy or girl yet????

Anonymous said...

#1 for next years Top 10 for 2009 is:

JenGi visiting me during her birthday!

We have a free stay dealio with the Hamptons. I'm 95% sure I'm coming. Still good with you???

Misty DawnS said...

I'm overjoyed Niki is home! I want the very best for you, Stacey - cuz I think you're one of the best ;-)
How's that for all sappy and mushy and stuff? hehehehe