2. For sure the time Niki came back home to stay--the next time.
3. Oh! I know! The time Niki made the decision to return home....(I could go on, but then I'd only have one good moment left.).
4. When I decided to let go of
5. Adopting our cat, Scat!
6. Getting accepted to sell in my first digiscrap shop.
7. When John's brother, Jim, arranged to have our air conditioner installed after ours died in the height of the heat wave.
8. Cody bringing home his semester grades (Not bragging but somewhere above 4.0. Okay, I'm bragging, how cool is that?!)
9. When Niki brought her cap and gown to me, kissed my cheek and said 'thank you'. Wait! That second part might have been a daydream. But definitely when she brought her cap and gown to me...very big deal!
10. Every moment with John is the best, because he is the best.
There! That wasn't so hard. If you want to join, click the pic above. Let me know if you have one up, I'll come over. I'm trying to work my way to all my friends this week at least twice. I get started then the phone rings, or something pops into my mind and I forget what I was doing. Niki is certain I'm turning into an old lady. I am certain SHE is turning me into an old lady. But I'm very glad she's home. Could you tell?