Dec 29, 2008

I Really REALLY Want a Sham Wow

You know, he's been saying it every day over and over and I do not understand why people don't get it and I don't get why he doesn't just stop trying to please everyone! I am serious--we knew he couldn't do this all day and yet we force him to keep peddling his goods day in, day out, expecting the same deal (bogof).

I'm talking about Vince and his amazing Sham Wow! I wanted a Sham Wow for Christmas. I took the rug from in front of the shower and replaced it with a little dishcloth, because I'm pretty sure John wants a Sham Wow bath mat like I do. I'd go one step farther than Vince, though. I want a Sham Wow door mat and a Sham Wow runner in the entry.

I want a Sham Wow. I want to sop up all of Louie's piddle with just ONE square of Sham Wow and STILL have enough absorption in it to move onto the counter tops. I think it would be FUN to flip my Sham Wow up and over spills and small ponds, wringing out all the liquid that would have been left in my carpet but instead was squeezed onto my counter top. And while I do that, I want to talk across the counter to John with my little microphone over my head. Because a little microphone just makes sense on Vince, so why shouldn't I have one? I didn't get a Sham Wow for Christmas, but my anniversary is coming up. But still--he can't keep giving that great offer all day. I hope John acts soon.

If you just don't know what to say about this, then just give me your best Sham Wow.

10 Comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I thought it was Sham-moo, but I've never heard of a Sham-wow.

Please don't tell me about new and great products or I might want one too!!! Life hasn't been the same since learning of the *magic eraser*.

Anonymous said...

You are so silly! Yes I had the baby, her name is Odessa, and she was 9.5 pounds, born at home! The story is in my sidebar, under "greatest hits."

Anonymous said...

My BFF tried to find a ShamWow for me for Christmas but struck out. I'm fascinated by it.

Anonymous said...

I. Have. The. Sham Wow.

It is just ONE more thing for me to shove in another drawer.

I'll bring you one, dahling!

Yes, the commercials drive me crazy! But I bought mine at the War Eagle craft fair in Arkansas.

Yes we are definitely still on for the 18th, but I need to get past New Years Eve then I'm all yours baby!

D... said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. So let me just say Sham! Wow!

ConservaChick said...

My husband and I saw this infomercial the other night and couldn't stop lauging. WHERE did they find this guy????

ConservaChick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I totally want a Sham Wow, too! Think of all the spills I could soak up with that baby! Hell, who WOULDN'T want a Sham Wow?!?

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

P.S. I also want some of that amazing strong bonding putty stuff. A.Maze.Ing.

Misty DawnS said...

You are hilarious. A Sham Wow welcome mat would be perfect for this sloppy weather we are having, ya know ;-)