Dec 10, 2008

Friends 4 Life

Wow I didn't realize I'd taken such a long time away--yikes! I was working on something last night and I'm so excited I'm going to share it here, I love it! At Pretty Scrappy, one of the stores I sell at, I'm hosting this month's Template Challenge (click that for the link) and had to create a template. Here it is:


Then I decided to scrap it using my new Christmas Kit...here's that:


And then I decided I wanted to scrap one of my all time favorite photos...last year when JenGi, Cat and I got together with our families and had one of the nicest weekends I've had in a very long time. Funalicious, actually! Here it is:

I just liked the way it turned out so much I had to share. We're all well here--school is out today after our 1" nothing snow turned to 4" over a sheet of ice. Poor Niki fell twice outside the school as she left and called me freaked out and crying all the way home. She is fine and so is baby, thankfully. Cody did a great job driving home in the mess with his little car and sobbing sister next to him. He said he lost control three times but didn't let on to Niki so she didn't get afraid. How cool is that? He's looking for a new car and his resolve to buy a 4x4 has strengthened!

That's about it--I'm off to shower and get the housework started. I was up until 3 working on the template, so I slept until 9:30--I wish I were young again. Up until 3, sleep until 8....

9 Comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!

Glad to hear from ya again. Thankfully when Niki is really big (no offense) it won't be so icy out. :]

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Awwwww....the I smell something bad picture! (You know Cat did it!)

I can't believe it's been a year since I was there. Sigh....

Glad Nik is ok. (Cody's a great lil' bro!)

How's the elf in that picture with us?

Anonymous said...

I love the Friends 4 Life! Total joy and love in all of your faces. It is what Christmas is all about.

Sorry to hear about Niki falling. Glad she is okay. What an amazing guy Cody is. Really, how sweet and sensitve. I hope he gets that 4X4.

Take care of yourself and keep creating your magic.
XXXXXX

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love the Christmas ones the best! I'm a sucker for Christmas. ;o)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Glad Niki and baby are OK!

I LOVE the digi page! So cute! You are truly talented, girl!

Shauna said...

Awesome! Thanks for coming to visit me blog :) ♥ Hugs!

D... said...

I am so relieved that Niki and the baby are ok! Cody is an awesome brother. I just adore seeing love like that.

Your digi page is too cute! I love what you did with the template.

Unknown said...

wow! i love those christmas scrapbook pages!

Cat said...

OMG..can't believe you pulled that out!!! wow a whole year went by since then. ***sigh** that was a nice time. and wait a second Jen...I didn't do it! hmmmmmm