Nov 30, 2008

Thanksgiving At My House--Or Jeanne's House, Whatever

I hope today is the end of a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend for all of you! We went to John's sister's house in Platte City--all 40+ of us. And......I'm sure you'd much rather see the photos than hear me whine about being nearly last in the 45 minute line (Debbie elbowed her way to the front and wouldn't let me cut). Here ya go--not all great photos, and I didn't do a good job getting everyone in the photos, oops. But it was a great day.

My nephew Joe and his wife, Sara:

Nephew Bob and his girlfriend...uhhh...shoot I forget already!! Sorry! But she's beautiful.

Caught the matriarch and the patriarch getting ready to take their seats! That'll get me extra presents next month. I'm sure of it.
My Johnny and BIL, Pat (Fireman Pat)
Little Joe and Niki int he background...Bob on the left (Melissa's fiance), Melissa, great niece, Samantha, and Samantha's mom, my niece, Kelli:
Family friend Mindi, nephew Justin, married to my niece (Debbie's daughter), Angie (holding Mindi's daughter):
Niece Brooke with her boyfriend's daughter (who looks amazingly like Brooke...uncanny!)

Niece Sara (married to nephew Joe--Jeanne's son)
Blaine, niece Julie's boyfriend, Justin, niece Jennifer's husband, niece Jennifer, niece Julie:
SIL, Dorie and her sister, Patti:

SIL, Jeanne, our hostess (and Fireman Pat's wife)--this photo will get me extra presents too!:

Mindi's son, my Niki, SIL Debbie (whose face I have blurred because her eyes are closed and I think she'll withold presents next month if I don't blur her out):
Dad, John and Mom:

Cody, me and John

It occurs to me I have no photos of my son, Alex this year. I feel a mother of the year award coming on! Alex and my nephew Tyler pretty much take off as soon as we get there, I'll need to photoshop him somewhere. Shhh!
Happy Thanksgiving, friends, I can't wait to read about yours. After I do my stupid Sport Rider--I HATE how much weight I've gained this year and I'm working like nothing else to get it off before Spring! I.Hate.Exercise.

12 Comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Glad you all had such a great time!! Everyone looks so happy in those photos. :]

Anonymous said...

You have such a beeee-u-ti-ful family!! Thanks for sharing the pics. What is a Sport Rider?

Sharon Sews said...

Oh how wonderful! It looks as if you all had a great time.

ConservaChick said...

I love all those smiles! It looks like a fantstic time.

40+ people? WOW! I was freakn' out at 12. That is a seriously amazing hostess! ~K

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

That's a lot of family you got there, girl!!! Everyone looks so happy and festive! Looks like you had a blessed Thanksgiving - and you deserve it! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stacey....for blurring out my face. I look better that way!! I love you....and am trying really hard to think of what I can get you for Christmas!

Shana W. said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! What a crowd you all had. We had 22 at my mom's and I thought that was a lot...lol! :o)

Have I told you how happy I am to see you back to blogging? (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a lot of J names!

D... said...

Looks like such a happy day! I am so happy for you, you certainly deserve a day like that! ♥

Anonymous said...

what great photos girl! Hope you and the family had a nice Thanksgiving! Me and the boys had a nice quiet one with my parents.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...you have WAY too many people in that family. I'd probably hang with Alex. You know, doin' cool stuff instead of all that chit-chattin'.

Anonymous said...

uhhhhh you're not going to be quizzing us on all those names & people, are ya? Wow, big get together! Glad you had a great day - you deserve it!